Current Affairs 31 December 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 December 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 30, 2017
- How much amount of financial assistance has been sanctioned by the central government for the development of inland transport sector of Assam?
A) Rs 1250 crore
B) Rs 1200 crore
C) Rs 1275 crore
D) Rs 1225 crore
- The government of India has recently infused an amount of Rs ______ crore in 6 weak public sector banks to help them meet their equity requirements
A) Rs 8,588 crore
B) Rs 5,555 crore
C) Rs 6,566 crore
D) Rs 7,577 crore
- The 78th session of the Indian History Congress was held in which city?
D) New Delhi
- Name the public sector bank which has entered into an agreement with National e-Governance Services Limited (NeSL) to use its Information Utility Services envisaged under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
A) Bank of Baroda
B) Syndicate Bank
C) Allahabad Bank
D) Union Bank of India
- How much amount of compensation has been released by the government of India to states for the revenue loss to states post GST implementation between July-October?
A) Rs 25,500 crore
B) Rs 24,500 crore
C) Rs 30,500 crore
D) Rs 27,500 crore
- Name the well known creater and writer of the popular “Alphabet Series” based mystery novels who passed away recently
A) Sue Grafton
B) Patricia Cornwell
C) Sara Paretsky
D) Louise Penny
- The government has approved an amount of Rs _____crore for providing internet connectivity to people in all gram panchayats under BharatNet project
A) Rs 4,022 crore
B) Rs 4,000 crore
C) Rs 4,066 crore
D) Rs 4,077 crore
- Name the player to win gold medal at the 61st National Shooting Championship Competitions (NSCC) in men’s 50m pistol event
A) Amanpreet Singh
B) Jai Singh
C) Omkar Singh
D) Jitu Rai
- Which state government has announced to provide 24 hours free power supply to farmers of the state from the midnight of December 31, being the first Indian state to do so?
- A mobile museum showcasing the life journey of which religious saint has been flagged off by the state government of Madhya Pradesh as a part of the Ekatm Yatra launched in the state?
A) Chaitanya Mahaprabhu
B) Gopala Bhatta Goswami
C) Adi Shankaracharya
D) Dayanand Saraswati
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the Union Minister of Road Transport and Highways?
A) Nitin Gadkari
B) Prakash Javadekar
C) D.V. Sadananda Gowda
D) Gopinath Munde
- Allahabad Bank is located in_____
A) New Delhi
- The state run National E–Governance Services Limited (NeSL) has been registered as an Information Utility (IU) entity under ____
A) IBBI (Information Utilities) Regulations, 2016
B) IBBI (Information Utilities) Regulations, 2017
C) IBBI (Information Utilities) Regulations, 2015
D) IBBI (Information Utilities) Regulations, 2014
- The 61st National Shooting Championship Competitions (NSCC) was held in which state?
A) Indore, Madhya Pradesh
B) Kolkata, Wes Bengal
C) Hyderabad, Telanaga
D) Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- The great Indian philosopher, Adi Shankara, was born in which state of India?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh