Current Affairs 31 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 30, 2020
- Jon Huber who passed away was related to which profession?
- Where will Gender Park organize the second edition of the International Conference on Gender Equality (ICGE-II) in Feb 2021?
- Which state cabinet approved the Dharma Swatantrya (Religious Freedom) Bill 2020 under which forcing religious conversion on someone will attract 1-5 years of imprisonment?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which of the following launched a web based application ‘Digital Ocean’ to share information on marine data and forecast services?
A) National Centre for Polar and Ocean Research
B) National Institute of Ocean Technology
C) Indian Institute Of Tropical Meteorology
D) Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services
- Mir Sajjad Ali who passed away played which sport for India?
- Which bank partnered with Google Pay to bring digital registration of FASTag?
A) Yes Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Canara Bank
D) Bank of India
- Which bank has tied up with ICICI Prudential Life Insurance to deliver paperless life insurance solutions to its customers through digital platform?
A) AU Small Finance Bank
B) Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
C) Equitas Small Finance Bank
D) ESAF Small Finance Bank
- What is the name of the crypto bank launched by fintech firm Cashaa and United Multistate Credit Cooperative Society that allows users to transact in cryptocurrency and fiat from one account?
- In December 2020, which small finance bank got the SEBI approval to float its Initial Public Offering (IPO)?
A) Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
B) Capital Small Finance Bank
C) Suryoday Small Finance Bank
D) Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
- What is the theme of this year’s Mother Teresa Memorial Awards for Social Justice given by Harmony Foundation?
A) Celebrate Her, Protect Her, Empower Her in times of Covid
B) Celebrating Compassion in times of Covid
C) Combating Contemporary Forms of Slavery in times of Covid
D) Compassion Beyond Borders in times of Covid
- Who is the author of the book titled “Element of Quantitative Genetics”?
A) Meenakshi Raghav
B) Ishita Verma
C) Stuti Sharma
D) Bhavna Saini
- Which spacetech startup successfully test-fired its solid propulsion rocket stage named Kalam-5?
A) Skyroot Aerospace
B) Dhruva Aerospace
C) Manastu Aerospace
D) Bellatrix Aerospace
- According to an order by Finance Ministry, businesses with monthly turnover of over Rs 50 lakh will have to mandatorily pay at least how much percent of their Goods and Services Tax liability in cash?
- Shantanu Mohapatra who passed away was related with which profession?
D) Music Director
- Nikhil Nandy who passed away was related with which sport?
- Who has been nominated by the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation (GAVI) as a member on the GAVI Board?
A) Anil Vij
B) Harsh Vardhan
C) Rajesh Bhushan
D) J P Nadda
- Where did Union Minister of Earth Sciences, Dr Harsh Vardhan, inaugurated India’s highest Meteorological Centre in December 2020?
- How many Sukanya Samriddhi Accounts have been opened across the country in the name of girl-child with deposits amounting to over 58 thousand 222 crore rupees so far?
A) 1 crore 76 lakh
B) 2 crore 98 lakh
C) 1 crore 83 lakh
D) 2 crore 34 lakh
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is Harmony Foundation situated?
- Where is the HQ of Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunisation (GAVI) situated?
A) Rome, Italy
B) Stockholm, Sweden
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) California, USA
- Where is the HQ of Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS) situated?