Current Affairs 31 January 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 January 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 30, 2018
- Which ministry has launched the Stree Swabhiman Initiative to ensure and maintain Women Health and Hygiene?
A) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
B) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
C) Ministry of Women and Child Development
D) Ministry of Information Technology and Electronics
- Who has been conferred with the Badminton Association of India (BAI) Lifetime Achievement Award 2018?
A) Prakash Padukone
B) Syed Modi
C) Dipankar Bhattacharjee
D) Arvind Bhat
- Which among the following stadiums will host the finals of the 2020 ICC World T20 of both the men’s and women’s?
A) Salt Lake Stadium, India
B) Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG), Australia
C) Bidvest Wanderers Stadium, South Africa
D) Lord’s Cricket Ground, United Kingdom
- The Chief Minister of Odisha, Naveen Patnaik, has launched the Startup India-Odisha Yatra to encourage the entrepreneurship in the state. Under the initiative how many innovators would be provided incubation and mentorship support to convert their ideas into startups?
- The Ministry of Environment has recently launched a new 2.8 PetaFlops capacity high-performance computer system to predict weather and climate accurately. Name the newly launched supercomputer.
- The Delhi Soccer Association (Football Delhi) has announced to celebrate which legendary football players birthday as Football Day in Delhi as a mark of honor?
A) Jeje Lalpekhlua
B) Baichung Bhutia
C) Sunil Chhetri
D) I. M. Vijayan
- What is the rank of India among the list of the most wealthiest countries of the world as per the report by New World Wealth?
- The 2018 Asian Champions Trophy will be hosted by which country?
C) Saudi Arabia
D) United Arab Emirates
- The maiden military exercise named VINBAX between the Armies of India and Vietnam is being held in which state of India?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- How much amount of loan agreement has recently been signed between the Government of India and the Asian Development Bank (ADB) for the construction of 6,254 kilometres rural roads in five states under the Prime Minister’s Rural Roads Program (PMGSY)?
A) $200 million
B) $250 million
C) $350 million
D) $400 million
- Chintaman Wanaga died recently. He was a senior Member of Parliament (MP) belonging to which political party?
A) Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
B) Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP)
C) Indian National Congress
D) Aam Aadmi Party (AAP)
- Who has been appointed as the Chef de Mission for the 21st Commonwealth Games?
A) Praveen Mahajan
B) Hassan Moustafa
C) Rajeev Shukla
D) Vikram Singh Sisodia
- According to the Economic Survey 2017-18, the Indian IT sector saw a growth of _______ percent in the fiscal 2016-17 as compared to the previous fiscal
B) 8 %
- The Government of India has signed a loan agreement worth $_____ million with the World Bank on January 30 to boost rural economy of Tamil Nadu
A) $100 million
B) $150 million
C) $200 million
D) $250 million
- Which country will host the 21st Commonwealth Games?
A) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
B) Birmingham, England
C) Glasgow, Scotland
D) Gold Coast, Australia
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Name the Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
A) R. K. Singh
B) Hardeep Singh Puri
C) Alphons Kannanthanam
D) Pon Radhakrishnan
- Who is the Minister of State for Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change?
A) Manoj Sinha
B) Rao Inderjit Singh
C) Jitendra Singh
D) Mahesh Sharma
- Who is the President of Vietnam?
A) Nguyen Xuan Phuc
B) Tran Dại Quang
C) Nguyen Thị Kim Ngan
D) Dmitrij Medvedev
- The Indian Olympic Association was founded in which year?
- The headquarter of the Asian Hockey Federation is located in which country?
A) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
B) Jakarta, Inodnesia
C) London, United Kingdom
D) Beijing, China