Current Affairs Quiz 31 July 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 July 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 30, 2017
- Which company has surpassed Intel to become the world’s largest maker of computer chips?
D) Texas Instruments
- According to report of the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU), how much of black money was recovered in 2015-16?
A) Rs560 crore
B) Rs470 crore
C) Rs620 crore
D) Rs350 crore
- What is the them of World Day against Trafficking in Persons 2017?
A) Have a heart for Victims of Trafficked Persons
B) Protect the Victims and end the Crime
C) Human Trafficking – a parasitic Crime
D) Act to Protect and Assist Trafficked Persons
- Who has won Hungarian F1 Grand Prix 2017?
A) Lewis Hamilton
B) Kimi Raikkonen
C) Sebastian Vettel
D) Daniel Ricciardo
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- When is World Day against Trafficking in Persons observed?
A) 29 July
B) 27 July
C) 28 July
D) 30 July
- Sushil Ghaley is related to which of the following sports?
- Shiva Thapa is related to which of the following sports?
- Manoj Kumar is related to which of the following sports?
- Where is the headquarters of Samsung situated?
A) South Africa
B) South Korea
- Where is the headquarters of Intel Corporation situated?
- When was the April-March financial year adopted by the Government of India?
- Name the first state in the country that would move to a January-December financial year from 2018?
B) Himachal Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh