Current Affairs 31 July 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 July 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 30, 2018
- Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman formally handed over how many types of indigenously built high-power multi-fuel “MADE IN INDIA” engines to the Army?
- The Central government decided to set up a high level empowered panel to resolve issues plaguing the power sector and revive stressed assets.Who will head this panel?
D)Pradeep Kumar Sinha
- President Ram Nath Kovind launched Sanchar Kranti Yojana in which state?
- The first National Skill Training Institute (NSTI) of India exclusively for women was opened in which city?
- Who will head the committee on the cleaning of the Yamuna River?
B)Pranay Kumar Saxena
- Which state government would implement its own food security act from October 2 this year?
- Which state government launched Milk Mission and Bull Fair?
- India’s first ever International Blockchain Congress will be held in which city?
- A team of doctors led by Dr. Shamee Shastry from the blood bank of Kasturba Medical College (KMC) identified a rare blood group called “pp’ or “P null “phenotype.Where is Kasturba Medical College located?
- Which city to host Nepal-India Think Tank Summit 2018?
- Which bank reported a net loss of Rs.120 cr for the first time from its India operations?
B)Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Which digital payments company is now on an expansion spree to build a “New Retail” model to equip shopkeepers with technology ,logistics and marketing capabilities?
- Who has become the the first Asian to swim the choppy water from Jersey to France in cold weather?
- Who has been appointed as Chancellor of the Pondicherry Central University?
D)Himant Biswa Sharma
- Who has been appointed as CEO of HSBC India?
- Who has resigned from the position of CEO of Paytm Payments Bank?
D)Vijay Shekhar Sharma
- Who has been conferred with Mohun Bagan Ratna?
- Which bank has been awarded the best performing primary lending institution in credit linked subsidy scheme(CLSS) for the EWS (Economically Weaker Section) and LIG (Low Income Group) category?
- Writer Ramapada Chowdhury passed away.She authored in which language?
- Veteran personality John Sankaramangalam passed away recently.He belonged to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of HDFC Bank?
- Where is the HQ of Paytm Payments Bank?
- Nokrek National Park is situated in which state?