Current Affairs 31 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 30, 2020
- In July 2020, India handed over ten broad-gauge diesel locomotives to which country?
A) Sri Lanka
- Name the football player who won Premier League’s Golden Boot award in July 2020?
A) Virgil van Dijk
B) Jamie Vardy
C) Wayne Rooney
D) David de Gea
- In July 2020, who became the 7th bowler to take 500 Test wickets?
A) Stuart Broad
B) Courtney Walsh
C) Glenn McGrath
D) James Anderson
- Where in India did the set of first 5 French-manufactured Rafale multi-role combat jets land?
A) Barrackpore Airbase
B) Agra Airbase
C) Ambala Airbase
D) Jodhpur Airbase
- Which startup has been chosen by the Department of Science and Technology (DST) to develop a COVID-19 risk assessment profile called ‘Lyfas COVID score’?
B) Tricog Health
C) Raut Scientific
D) Acculi Labs
- In July 2020, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) was renamed as what as approved by the union government?
A) Ministry of Youth
B) Ministry of Sciences
C) Ministry of Education
D) Ministry of Development
- How much grant has been given to India by Asian Development Bank (ADB) to combat COVID-19?
A) $ 1 million
B) $ 4 million
C) $ 3 million
D) $ 5 million
- Power Finance Corporation (PFC) signed an agreement with which institute for training, research, and entrepreneurship development in smart grid technology?
A) IIT Kanpur
B) IIT Bombay
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIT Madras
- Which city’s administration launched first manhole cleaning robot ‘BANDICOOT’ in the Northeast to ensure minimal human involvement to clean the sewers?
- Union government approved MoU with which country on cooperation in the field of traditional systems of medicine and homeopathy?
- Which state/UT government announced a new Entrepreneurship Development Programme to address the issues of shortage of working capital amid COVID-19 pandemic?
B) Andhra Pradesh
D) Jammu and Kashmir
- Which city has topped the list of aspirational districts ranked by government think-tank Niti Aayog for the February-June 2020 period?
- With the Indian support, where is the Sree Sree Joykali Matar temple at Natore reconstructed?
B) Sri Lanka
- With which state government did the United Kingdom India Business Council (UKIBC) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to strengthen state’s industrial growth?
- N Sivaraman is appointed as the Managing Director and Group Chief Executive Officer of which of the following?
A) Care Ratings
C) TransUnion CIBIL
D) ICRA Ltd.
- Who has been elected as the president of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) for a second term?
A) Haruhiko Kuroda
B) Danny Alexander
C) Jin Liqun
D) Takehiko Nakao
- For which of her novels, Dubai-based Indian-origin author Avni Doshi came among the 13 authors longlisted for the prestigious 2020 Booker Prize?
A) The Mirror & The Light
B) Burnt Sugar
C) The Testaments
D) The Blind Assassin
- Ashutosh Bhakre passed away recently. What was his profession?
- Parvez Khan passed away recently. What was his profession?