Current Affairs 31 July 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 July 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 30, 2021
- In July 2021, government announced how much quota for Other Backward Classes (OBCs) in the medical and dental courses?
- How much amount has the Government released to the States and Union Territories towards the India Covid-19 Emergency Response and Health System Preparedness Package during 2020-21?
A) Rs 8376.88 crore
B) Rs 8208.88 crore
C) Rs 8625.88 crore
D) Rs 8257.88 crore
- Which state launched Pink Protection Project that aims at protecting women in public, private, and digital spaces?
C) Madhya Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which country took over the Presidency of the UN Security Council from August 1?
- Which bank has become the first bank in the country to achieve the milestone of issuing 1 crore FASTags?
A) ICICI Bank
B) India Post Payments Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) Paytm Payments Bank
- SWIFT launched which service to enable small businesses and consumers to send fast, highly secure, and competitively priced low-value cross-border payments anywhere in the world?
A) SWIFT SEE
B) SWIFT SHIFT
C) SWIFT GO
D) SWIFT MEET
- Which insurance company joined hands with SVAAS Wellness to offer cashless outpatient services to health insurance policyholders?
A) ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company
B) Reliance General Insurance Company
C) TATA AIG General Insurance Company
D) HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- Digital lender Prest Loans signed up a strategic alliance agreement with which NBFC to provide secured business loans to Micro SME business units?
A) Shriram Finance
B) U GRO Capital
C) Comfort Fincap
D) Motilal Oswal Financial Services
- According to the data by RBI, digital payments recorded a growth of what per cent during the year ended March 2021?
- IFC, along with two investment funds managed by IFC Asset Management Company (IFC Financial Institutions Growth Fund and IFC Emerging Asia Fund) picked up 4.99 per cent stake in which bank?
A) DCB Bank
B) Federal Bank
C) South Indian Bank
D) IndusInd Bank
- Madgaum Urban Cooperative Bank whose licence has been cancelled by RBI is based where?
A) Tami Nadu
- Mike Hendrick from UK who passed away was related to which sport?
C) Table Tennis
- Ganpatrao Deshmukh who passed away was related to which of the following fields?
- What is the theme of World Day Against Trafficking in Persons 2021?
A) Responding to the trafficking of children and young people
B) The first responders to human trafficking
C) Human Trafficking: Call Your Government To Action
D) Victims’ voices lead the way
- Which of the following is developing the world’s first cab-hailing platform, which is enabled by open-source specifications?
A) Pan India Corporation Limited
B) NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited
C) National Securities Depository Ltd
D) Tin Facilitation Centre
- A team of researchers from which institute has developed ‘Covihome’, a rapid electronic Covid-19 RNA test kit that can be performed at an affordable cost at home?
A) IIT Kanpur
B) IIT Ropar
C) IIT Hyderabad
D) IIT Roorkee
- Which national park has won the Natwest Group Earth Heroes Award in the Earth Guardian category for best management?
A) Satpura Tiger Reserve
B) Bandhavgarh National Park
C) Pench National Park
D) Kanha Tiger Reserve
- Abdulla Shahid, who is elected as the President of the 76th Session of the UN General Assembly, is the foreign minister of which country?
- Noopur Chaturvedi has bene appointed as the chief executive officer of which of the following?
B) Bharat Bill Payment System
D) Airtel Payments Bank
- Pham Minh Chinh has been re-elected as the prime minister of which country?
- Which of the following company has collaborated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to launch the ‘AI For All’ initiative?
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited partnered with which university to train youth in automobile retail?
A) Savitribai Phule Pune University
B) Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University
C) Kavayitri Bahinabai Chaudhari University
D) Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
- Who won the National women online chess title?
A) Samaira Sachdeva
B) Khushi Mittal
C) Vantika Agarwal
D) Karishma Khana
- Which of the following partnered with the National Federation of Fishers Cooperatives in India (FISHCOPFED) to improve the safety of fishermen, increase their profitability and bolster ecosystem sustainability?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT) situated?