Current Affairs 31 March 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 March 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 30, 2018
- The maiden food park of Rajasthan named Greentech Mega Food Park Private Ltd has been inaugurated in which city of the state?
- Who has been appointed as the Deputy Election Commissioner of India recently?
A) Anurag Agarwal
B) Chandra Bhushan Kumar
C) Ritvik Ranjanam Pandey
D) Mukul Ratra
- Which state has launched a toll free helpline number under the name 181-Sakhi, to tackle crime against the women?
B) Madhya Pradesh
- Name the first female who has recently been appointed as Chief of United Nations Department of Political Affairs (DPA)?
A) Jeffrey Feltman
B) Rosemary DiCarlo
C) Taye-Brook Zerihoun
D) Miroslav Jenca
- Which Indian state is conducting the first ever International Yachting Festival of the country in an effort to boost tourism?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Recently scientists have identified a new organ in human body naming it interstitium which they hope will be useful in understanding the spread of which disease?
- Which of the following states has the highest number of fully covered tribal habitations with the safe drinking water in the country?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which among the following companies has tied up with BCCI for three years to be an official partner for the Indian Premier League (IPL)?
B) Tata Motors
- Which country has recently test fired Submarine Launched Cruise Missile named SLCM Babur?
- Name the first ever mission of NASA to be launched on May 5 to study the deep interior of Mars and traces of how it was formed.
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Identify wrong statement with respect to BCCI.
A) The President of BCCI is Rahul Johri
B) The BCCI is located in Mumbai
C) The board was formed in December 1928 as a society, registered under the Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act.
D) The BCCI logo is derived from the emblem of the Order of the Star of India, the British Raj emblem during the colonial period.
- The Election Commission of India operates under which article of the authority of Constitution?
A) Article 329
B) Article 324
C) Article 318
D) Article 333