Current Affairs 31 May 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 May 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 30, 2020
- Which state government has launched a scheme Mukhyamantri Swarozgar Yojana?
- Which state government to launch State Health Register, a first-of-its-kind in India?
- As per recent data, India GDP growth was how much percent in January March quarter ?
- Recently who has been handed a four-year ban by World Athletics’ anti-doping body for testing positive for a banned substance (Enobosarm)?
- Who is set to become Chairman of JP Morgan South Asia and South East Asia?
- Who has been appointed as new CEO of Capgemini Group?
- Who has been appointed as new CEO & MD of Wipro?
- Who has been awarded one of France’s top science prizes Christophe Merieux Prize?
A)Quarraisha Abdool Karim
C)Leo Cheing Wing
- Recently Ajit Jogi passed away.He was the former CM of which state?
- Recently Yogesh Gaur passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Bejan Daruwalla passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Digestive Health Day?
A)Gut Microbiome: A Global Perspective
B)Early Diagnosis and Treatment of Digestive Cancers
C)Heartburn and gastroesophageal reflux
D)Be healthy and digestive
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Capgemini?
- Where is the HQ of Wipro?