Current Affairs 31 October 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 30 October 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 30, 2020
- Central government decided to set up vulture conservation centres in 5 states. Which of the following is not one of those?
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Madhya Pradesh
- NITI Aayog and Quality Council of India (QCI) launched NPMPF which is a framework to bring radical reforms in the way infrastructure projects are executed in India. What does first P stand for in NPMPF?
A) Price and Program
B) Policy and Price
C) Program and Project
D) Project and Policy
- How much amount did India extended as credit to Central Asian countries for priority projects in connectivity, energy, IT and health care?
A) $2 billion
B) $5 billion
C) $3 billion
D) $1 billion
- Which country hosted the 19th Meeting of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) Ministers of Foreign Economy and Foreign Trade?
- The Japan Bank for International Cooperation (JBIC) agreed to provide how much loan amount (in total) to the State Bank of India (SBI) and NTPC in support of India’s manufacturing and renewable energy sectors?
A) Rs 10,000 crore
B) Rs 14,000 crore
C) Rs 11,000 crore
D) Rs 12,000 crore
- Which public sector bank launched a Tracking & Monitoring Staff Accountability Cases (TMSAC) portal to help bank identify the internal fraud in advance?
A) Union Bank of India
B) Punjab National Bank
C) Canara Bank
D) Central Bank of India
- Which insurance company in partnership with Freepaycard launched Group Safeguard Insurance to receive an assured amount in case of any injury or hospitalization for treatment?
A) ICICI Lombard
B) TATA AIG
C) Star Health Insurance
D) Reliance General Insurance
- Which company collaborated with Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) to transform the latter’s customer experience using digital tools?
- Union government revised the base year for computing Consumer Price Index (Industrial Workers) CPI-IW from the present 2001 to which year?
- The Reserve Bank of India granted its approval to Maple Group to acquire up to a 9.99 percent stake in which bank?
A) RBL Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) Bandhan Bank
D) DCB Bank
- Who is appointed as the new Central Information Commissioner of India?
A) Vanaja N Sarna
B) Uday Mahurkar
C) Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury
D) Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha
- Which bank has been named as the ‘Safest Bank in Asia’ for the 12th consecutive year by New York-based trade publication Global Finance?
A) OCBC Bank
B) DBS Bank
C) Bank of East Asia
D) HSBC Bank
- Which actor (late) was honoured with a Lifetime Achievement Award at the third India International Film Festival of Boston (IIFFB 2020)?
A) Kader Khan
B) Amjad Khan
C) Om Puri
- Dr Satish Mishra, scientist at which organization has been selected for “Dr.Tulsi Das Chugh Award” for the year 2020 in recognition of his research work on Malaria parasite’s life cycle which is a complex process involving two hosts and three invasive stages?
- Anzar Mustaeen Ali from which country won a special prize of USD 1000 for his artwork in the global art competition organised by the Indian Council of Cultural Relations (ICCR)?
B) Sri Lanka
- Which state government launched ‘Dharani’ Portal for land and property registrations in the state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- ‘Green Delhi’ App launched by the Delhi government is launched for which purpose?
A) Fight against pollution
B) Grow more trees
C) Dengue prevention
D) Make buses pollution free
- Which space company’s Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy (SOFIA) has confirmed, for the first time, water on the sunlit surface of the Moon?
- Sukumar Hansda who passed away was related to which profession?
- Keshubhai Patel who passed away was the former Chief Minister of which state?
- When is International Internet Day celebrated worldwide?
A) October 28
B) October 27
C) October 25
D) October 29
- When is World Stroke Day celebrated?
A) October 27
B) October 29
C) October 28
D) October 30
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Quality Council of India situated?
A) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of RBL Bank situated?