Current Affairs 4 April 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 April 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 3, 2018
- The Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman is in Russia to attend the Moscow Conference on International Security. This is the _____ edition of the conclave.
- Which among the given cities has become India’s first city to have 8 police station with women in-charges?
B) New Delhi
- Which country has become the partner country for the International Frankfurt Trade Fair, Ambiente 2019 to be held in February 2019?
- Which among the following is the newest payments banks to start its operations as a payments bank with effect from April 3, 2018?
A) Aditya Birla Idea Payments Bank
B) FINO Payments Bank Limited
C) India Post Payments Bank
D) Jio Payments Bank Limited
- Which among the given banks has been dismissed by the Reserve Bank of India to import raw gold and silver for FY19?
A) Punjab National bank
B) Axis Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Federal Bank
- The SoftBank and China’s energy conglomerate Golden Concord (GCL) has signed a $930-million deal to set up a joint venture in which country for producing and selling solar equipment?
C) Sri Lanka
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- What is the capital of Netherlands?
- Frank-Walter Steinmeier is the President of which country?
- Airtel Payments Bank Limited was the first in India to receive a payments bank license from the Reserve Bank of India. It started operating in which year?
- The headquarter of SoftBank Group Corp. is situated in which country?
B) United States