Current Affairs 4 April 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 April 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 3, 2019
- India and US have set up the first ever secure communication link between the naval headquarters in which city/UT?
- India inks MoU with National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Consultancy Services (NABCONS) for setting up the India –Africa Institute of Agriculture and Rural development in which country?
- Who will head the panel that has been set up to review ban imposed on Jamaat-E-Islami and JKLF?
- In which state,ISRO opened its first visitors gallery to watch rocket launches?
- Which state’s >”Kandhamal Hladi” got GI tag?
- Which country has unveiled the new name of imperial era as “Reiwa”?
- Recently, Abdelaziz Bouteflika stepped down from his post.He was the former President of which country?
- Which India’s publishing house is all set to launch its next 2 books #Modi Again and Saffron Swords-Centuries of Inic Resistance to Invaders”?
D)Eastern India Company
- According to Asian Development Bank,at how much percent India economy to grow in FY 2019?
- In which state,Talenmark is building India’s biggest cultural monument?
- Which country was awarded the ICC Test Championship Mace for the consecutive 3rd year?
- Which company partnered with ICC to restart World Cup Contest?
- Who was awarded the John Dirks Canada Gairdner Global health award?
- Who has been conferred with the prestigious “economic Times Bst Brands 2019” award at a ceremony held In Mumbai?
- Recently,Kartik Chandra rath passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Malawi?
- Where is the HQ of ISRO?
- What is the currency of Algeria?