Current Affairs 4 April 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 April 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 3, 2021
- Recently with which country India signed a free trade agreement which will come into effect from April 1,2021?
- Who laid the foundation stone of Balasaheb Thackeray National Memorial in Dadar?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Uddhav Thackeray
C) Sanjay Raut
D) Sonia Gandhi
- Recently how much amount of highway projects was approved by the central government for 7 states?
A) ₹ 4564 cr
B) ₹ 5600 cr
C) ₹ 5678 cr
D) ₹ 6176 cr
- How much kilometres of route has been achieved by Indian railways in electrification of routes during 2020-21?
- The central government soon to roll out unique land parcel identification number in the country.It will consist of how many digits?
- Which bank has tied up with PhonePe for issuance of Fastag?
A) Axis Bank
B) ICIC Bank
C) IDBI bank
D) HDFC Bank
- How much amount will be invested by MasterCard in Airtel Africa Mobile Business?
A) USD 200 million
B) USD 150 million
C) USD 120 million
D) USD 100 million
- Recently the government extended the existing foreign trade policy till which month due to Covid 19?
A) December 31
B) October 30
C) November 30
D) September 30
- As per Japanese firm Noumura,India’s growth in current fiscal could weaken to how much percent from previously forecasted 13.5% due to second wave of Covid 19?
- How much amount of interim dividend was paid by Power Finance Corporation to the central government?
A) ₹ 1182 cr
B) ₹ 2500 cr
C) ₹ 1345 cr
D) ₹ 1267 cr
- As per RBI,exports of foreign subsidiaries accounted for how much percent of total sales in FY 20?
- The central board of Indirect Taxes and Customs extended basic customs duty and integrated goods and service tax exemptions for export oriented units till which date?
A) March 1,2022
B) April 1,2022
C) December 31,2021
D) March 31,2022
- Which bank to sell its Uk Subsidiary to Open Payd Holdings?
A) HDFC Bank
B) IDBI Bank
C) RBL Bank
D) Axis Bank
- The 2023 Men’s Boxing World Championship to be held in which city?
- Who was recently appointed as additional director in Britannia?
A) Urjit Patel
B) Raghuram Rajan
C) Manish Singh
D) Manmohan Singh
- Who took additional charge as CMD of ONGC?
A) LV Prabhakar
B) Dheeraj Sen
C) Nitin Raulkar
D) Subhash Kumar
- Who has been conferred with Kalinga Ratna Award for year 2021?
A) Shivraj Singh Chauhan
B) Anandiben Patel
C) Mrityunjay Mohapatra
D) Biswa Bhutan Harichandan
- In which state ,India’s biggest floating solar power plant is being set up?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Recently,Amboli in which state was declared as Biodiversity Heritage Site?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the theme of this year’s World Autism Awareness Day 2021?
A) Inclusion in the Workplace-Challenges in post pandemic world
B) Assitive Technologies,Active Participation
C) Sustainable Development
D) Empowering Women with Autism
- What is the theme of this year’s International Children Book Day 2021?
A) Live theMomemt
B) Music and Dance
C) Flying Colors
D) The Music of Words
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Mauritius?
A) Port Louis
- What is the tagline of ICICI Bank?
A) India International Bank
B) Hum hai na,Khayal Aapka
C) Badhri ka Naam Zindagi
D) Aao Sochein Bada
- Where is the HQ of MasterCard?
- Where is the HQ of Power Finance Corporation?
- Where is the HQ ofAxis Bank ?