Current Affairs 4 August 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 August 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 3, 2020
- Where has the Centre approved the setting up of the Directorate of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy)?
- Which of the following metro rail stations of the Tamil Nadu has been named after former Chief Minister J Jayalalithaa as announced by the state government?
A) Central Metro Station
B) Alandur Station
C) CMBT station
D) Koyambedu Station
- First-ever Vyapar Mala Express train of the Northern Railways ran on August 1, 2020 started from Punjab and was destined for which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- Which country became the first Arab country to open a nuclear power plant?
B) Saudi Arabia
- The 13th edition of Indian Premier League (IPL) 2020 which is now rescheduled in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) due to COVID-19 was actually going to held in which country?
- From women’s world team championship of which sports, going to held in December 2020, has India withdrawn due to the lack of preparation?
C) Table Tennis
- Who has won the Formula One British Grand Prix 2020?
A) Charles Leclerc
B) Kimi Räikkönen
C) Max Verstappen
D) Lewis Hamilton
- Air Marshal V. R. Chaudhari has been appointed as the chief of which command of Indian Air Force?
A) Central Air Command
B) Southern Air Command
C) Western Air Command
D) South Western Air Command
- Mohamed Irfaan Ali has been named as the President of which country?
B) Saudi Arabia
- Kamal Rani Varun who passed away due to COVID-19 recently was related to which profession?
- Pydikondala Manikyala Rao who passed away due to COVID-19 recently was related to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Squash Rackets Federation of India situated?