Current Affairs 4 August 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 August 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of August 3, 2021
- How much amount has the Government allocated under the Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Hybrid and Electric Vehicles, FAME scheme till June this year?
A) Rs 756 crore
B) Rs 476 crore
C) Rs 834 crore
D) Rs 627 crore
- Which city has become the first in India to achieve hundred percent vaccination of its people against covid-19?
- In August 2021, a hotline was established between Indian Army at Kongra La in North Sikkim and which country’s army?
D) Hong Kong
- Which bank has been empanelled by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to act as an ‘Agency Bank‘ to facilitate transactions related to government businesses?
A) Axis Bank
B) IDFC First Bank
C) IndusInd Bank
D) Karur Vysya Bank
- Which bank launched a new and enhanced security feature called ‘SIM Binding’ in its app?
A) ICICI Bank
B) State Bank of India
C) Yes Bank
D) Punjab National Bank
- Which bank signed an MoU with Society for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (SINE) – an initiative of Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay – for extending exclusive credit facility to Start-ups and MSMEs?
A) Indian Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) Central Bank of India
D) IDBI Bank
- Who is the writer of the book titled ‘In An Ideal World’?
A) Kunal Basu
B) Shekhar Shekhawat
C) Mohit Nagpal
D) Ranbir Malik
- Arun Dey who passed away was related to which profession?
- Rashid Irani who passed away was related to which field?
- Which institute has launched the country’s first Consortium for Virtual Reality called ‘Consortium for VR/AR/MR Engineering Mission in India’ (CAVE)?
A) IIT Guwahati
B) IIT Roorkee
C) IIT Patna
D) IIT Madras
- Which university has been recognised as the ‘District Green Champion’ for the academic year 2020-21 by the government?
A) Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
B) Chitkara University
C) Chandigarh University
D) Lovely Professional University
- Nikol Pashinyan has been re-appointed as the prime minister of which country?
- Min Aung Hlaing take over as the prime minister of country?
- According to the data by the RBI, India’s services exports increased 24.1 per cent month-on-month to what amount in June 2021?
A) USD 14.27 billion
B) USD 17.09 billion
C) USD 19.72 billion
D) USD 18.34 billion