Current Affairs 4 December 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 December 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 3, 2018
- Global agriculture and Food Summit 2018 held in which city?
- Indian Navy will conduct which exercise next month to test the robustness of the entire coastal security apparatus?
- Uttar Pradesh Government has signed MoU with which country to declare Ayodhya and Janakpur as twin cities?
- Which government launched a common mobility card with a tagline of “One Delhi One Ride”?
- Who became first Indian to scale Sahayadri mountain range in 12 days?
- The annual UN Climate change Conference(COP24) opened in which country?
- Which country recently announced to withdraw from the Organisation of the Petroluem Exporting Countries(OPEC)?
- Which country’s State Bank recently got approval from RBI to merge its operations with its Indian subsidiary?
- According to Moody’s Investors Service,India’s real GDP to grow at how much percent in FY 2018-19?
- According to Cisco’s latest “Visual Networking Index(VNI) report”,India to have how much smartphone users by 2022?.
- Which state government signed a loan agreement of $85 million with Asian Development Bank(ADB) to train 1.5 lakh youths in the state?
- Who won the Pune International Full Marathon(Men’s) with the timing of 2 hours 17 minutes 17 seconds?
- Who was appointed as MD and CEO of Bank of Maharshtra?
- Who was appointed as new Finance Secretary?
C)Ajay Narayan Jha
- What is the theme of this year’s International Day of Disabled Persons?
A)Inclusion matters:Empowerment and Access
B)Achieving 17 goals for the future we want
C)Transformation towards sustainable and resilient society
D)Empowering persons with disabilities and ensuring inclusiveness and equality
- When is World Computer Literacy Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of National Institute of Information Technology?
- What is the currency of Ethiopia?
- Where is the HQ of Cisco Systems?
- Where is the HQ of Moody’s Corporation?