Current Affairs 4 December 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 December 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 3, 2019
- According to CAG report titled ‘Railways Finances’,railways recorded an operating ratio of how much percent in 2017-18?
- Which state government launched Dr YSR Aarogyasri Aasara scheme?
- In which state, Indigenous Faith Day was celebrated on December 1?
- The two-day Regional Conference on ‘Ek Bharat Shreshta Bharat’ concluded in which city?
- India and which other country hold first ‘two-plus-two’ dialogue in New Delhi?
- The day-long festival ‘Global Migration Film Festival (GMFF)’ was organised in which city?
- How much amount has been invested by International Finance Corporation (IFC) in Mahindra Finance to boost MSME lending?
A)300 million dollars
B)100 million dollars
C)200 million dollars
D)150 million dollars
- India’s net revenue decreased by how much percent from Rs 4,913.00 crore in 2016-17 to Rs 1,665.61 crore in 2017-18, according to Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG)?
- Which cricketer was disqualified and banned 2 years for age fraud by the Board of Control of Cricket in India’s (BCCI)?
C)Ram Niwas Yadav
- The Senior Wrestling National Championships is being held in which city?
- The third edition of Khelo India Youth Games 2020 Logo was launched in which city?
- Who has taken over the charge as Chairman, Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)?
- Masatsugu Asakawa has been elected as president of which organisation?
C)Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
D)Asian Development Bank
- Who has won the 12th ‘Shakti Bhatt First Book Prize’?
- recently Shelley Morrison passed away.She was related to which field?
- Recently Tukaram Dighole passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Laxminarayan Nayak passed away.He was related to which field?
C)Author and Poet
D)Freedom Fighter and politician
- Recently Paramananda Sahu passed away.He was related to which field?
- When is National Pollution Control Day observed?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Japan?
- Where is the HQ of International Finance Corporation?