Current Affairs 4 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 3, 2020
- Where is the five star village postal scheme launched to ensure the universal coverage of flagship postal schemes?
- Union Minister for Petroleum and Natural Gas and Steel Dharmendra Pradhan launched India’s first indigenously developed _________ Octane premium petrol?
- Which state government launched one-time settlement scheme for power consumers?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- What is the rank of India in Global Terrorism Index of 2020 released by Institute of Economics and Peace?
- Dictionary.com and which other dictionary have chosen pandemic as the 2020 word of the year?
A) Macmillan Dictionary
B) Cambridge Dictionary
C) Collins English Dictionary
- Asian Development Bank (ADB) approved loan amount of $50 million to improve financial management procedures and operational efficiencies in which state?
A) West Bengal
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Madhya Pradesh
- For which state has the Asian Development Bank (ADB) approved a USD 430 million multi-tranche financing facility (MFF) to improve the quality and reliability of electricity supply in the state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- Which bank has launched a tech-based loan management solution called ‘LenS-The Lending Solution’, to speed up and maintain accuracy in online loan processing?
A) Bank of Baroda
B) United Bank of India
C) Punjab National Bank
D) Syndicate Bank
- Which bank has partnered with Japan’s JCB International Co to unveil a Platinum Contactless Debit Card on the RuPay network?
A) State Bank of India
B) Bank of Baroda
C) Bank of India
D) Union Bank of India
- Which bank has launched a tailor-made premium banking services to tailor the particular needs of key consumer segments – from small business owners to salaried professionals and senior citizens?
A) IndusInd Bank
B) DBS Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) Axis Bank
- In association with which bank has Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) launched an asset restructuring web module, https://arm-msme.in, to help MSMEs (micro, small and medium enterprises) get benefit from the Reserve Bank of India’s (RBI) MSME restructuring guideline?
A) United Bank of India
B) Bank of Maharashtra
C) Bank of India
D) Indian Bank
- What is the rank of Indian Milk Brand Amul in the list of top 20 global dairy processors released by the International Farm Comparison Network (IFCN)?
- Who has been appointed as the director general of Border Roads Organisation (BRO)?
A) Harpal Singh
B) Mahipal Dhanda
C) Rajeev Chaudhary
D) Rishabh Kumar
- As per the list released by Fortune India, which company topped the Fortune 500 list of Indian companies?
A) Tata Consultancy Services
B) Indian Oil Corporation Ltd
C) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
D) Reliance Industries Ltd
- Nongpok Sekmai police station in which state has been chosen as best performing Police Station in the country?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which university has been ranked Asia’s best university in the QS Asia University Rankings 2021?
A) National University of Singapore
B) Tsinghua University
C) Seoul National University
D) The University of Hong Kong
- According to air pollution data released by the US Air Quality Index, which city has topped the list of world’s most polluted cities?
- Dharampal Gulati who passed away was related to which profession?
- Mir Zafarullah Khan Jamali who passed away was the former prime minister of which country?
D) Sri Lanka
- New Kids Book “Vahana Masterclass” is authored by whom?
A) Dacia Maraini
B) Stefano Benni
C) Alfredo Covelli
D) Aldo Busi
- Who has authored the book titled “Indian Icon: A Cult Called Royal Enfield”?
A) Amish Tripathi
B) Amrit Raj
C) Vikram Seth
D) Ravinder Singh
- When is International Day of Persons with Disabilities celebrated every year?
A) December 4
B) December 2
C) December 5
D) December 3