Current Affairs 4 February 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 February 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 3, 2019
- Which state launched the second phase of Pasupu-Kumkuma(Turmeric Kumkum) scheme and welfare pensions?
- Indus River Dolphins has recently been declared as which state Aquatic animal?
- The 4th edition of international spice conference held in which city?
- Which state government entered into a pact with Microsoft to improve the education system in the state by boosting digital literacy?
- Which country launched range surface to surface ballistic missile “Nasr”?
- As per Finance Ministry, two RRBs Pallavan Gramin Bank and Pandyan Gramin Bank will be merged to form which bank?
A)Kerala Gramin Bank
B)TamilNadu Gramin Bank
C)Karnataka Gramin Bank
D)Sikkim Gramin Bank
- Which women’s cricketer became the first Asian women cricketer to play 100 T20 international matches?
- Recently, Sundeep Jora became the youngest cricketer to score a half century in T20 internationals. He belongs to which country?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of World Wide Fund For Nature?
- Where is the HQ of All India Spices Exporters Forum?
- Where is the HQ of Microsoft Corporation?