Current Affairs 4 February 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 February 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 3, 2020
- President Ram Nath Kovind inaugurated the new global headquarters of Kanha Santi Vanam of the Ram Chanda mission in which state?
- As per Union Ministry of Finance,how much percent of the Railway tracks across the country have been electrified?
- Recently which state banned on alcohol consumption at forts?
- The government has raised fund allocation for the Unique Identification Authority of India to how much amount for FY21?
- Which state has bagged the first position for the implementation of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana?
- Bangladesh’s PM Sheikh Hasina inaugurates “Ekushey Book Fair” in which city?
- Recently the government issued a clarification on the new definition of NRI under which bill?
A)Finance Commission Bill 2013
B)NRI Bill 2020
C)Non Resident Indian Bill 2019
D)Finance Bill 2020
- Who lifted the 8th Australian Open title?
A)Lee We Cheng
- Which team emerged victorious in the final of 10th Hockey India Senior Women National Championship 2020 (B Division)?
- Who won her first ITF singles title in Nonthabari, Thailand?
- Who won the men’s singles final to claim his maiden title at the 81st National Table Tennis Championships?
- Which film won the maximum number of awards at 73rd British Academy Film Awards?
B)Once Upon a time in Hollywood
D)2050:A love Story
- Who has bagged the inaugural Mathrubhumi Book of the Year award for his translated book “Blue Is Like Blue“?
A)Ram Chandra Singh
D)Vinod Kumar Shukla
- Who will be conferred the Madhya Pradesh government’s National Kishore Kumar Samman in Bhopal?
- Recently Rabi Singh passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of UIDAI?
- What is the currency of Bangladesh?