Current Affairs 4 January 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 January 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 3, 2018
- The surface-to-surface Harba Naval Cruise Missile was successfully test fired by which country on January 3, 2018 to demonstrate its high tech weaponry?
- Recently the Union Cabinet has approved the establishment of an AIIMS facility in which district of Himachal Pradesh at an outlay of Rs 1,351 crore?
- What is the expected growth rate of India’s GDP for the year 2018-19 according to the latest HSBC report?
- Which of the following Payments Bank has signed an MoU with the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA) for the training of employees of the bank in the area of payment banking?
A) India Post Payments Bank
B) Paytm Payments Bank
C) Airtel Payments Bank
D) Fino Payments Bank
- Which among the given technology firm has acquired the Canada based App development start-up Buddybuild?
- The Asia’s longest bi-directional Zojila Pass Tunnel has been approved for construction in which state of India by the Union Cabinet?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
B) Himachal Pradesh
- The central bank of which of the following countries has recently approved to replace US Dollar with Yuan for bilateral trade with China?
C) South Korea
D) Hong Kong
- The Union Cabinet has recently approved the signing and implementation of an MoU with which country to improve public transportation system of India?
B) United States
C) United Kingdom
- The actor-director Ananta Ojha died recently. He was veteran actor of which language?
- Who among the following has recently been appointed as a Government interlocutor to hold talks with the United Liberation Front of Assam (ULFA)?
A) A. S. Syali
B) Rameshwar Nath Kao
C) Anil Dhasmana
D) AB Mathur
- The Chah Bagichar Dhan Puraskar Mela 2017-18 launched by the Assam government aims to encourage which of the following initiatives
A) Life Insurance Scheme
B) Financial Inclusion Scheme
C) Rural Self Employment
D) Loans to SC/ST/Women entrepreneurs for greenfield enterprises
- The UNESCO has recently included the “bird language”, prevalent in which country, in its list of Intangible Cultural Heritage citing it as an endangered part of world heritage?
- Who has been sworn in as the Deputy National Security Adviser (NSA) by the Union Government?
A) Arvind Gupta
B) Alok Joshi
C) Rajinder Khanna
D) Sanjeev Tripathi
- India’s largest B2B Travel Event named ‘KITE’ will be organized by which state in Februray 2018?
A) West Bengal
- The 2017 Samudra Manthan – Caring Organisation of the Year Award has been won by which of the given container ports?
A) Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
B) Vizhinjam International Seaport
C) Kakinada Port
D) Haldia Port
- The State Bank of India in collaboration with which Bank has jointly signed an Mou with NGOs of West Bengal for financing Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) of the state?
A) EXIM Bank
- According to the latest government notification, the 8% Savings Bonds Scheme (RBI Bonds Scheme) is being replaced by _____ Savings Bonds Scheme
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The Jawaharlal Nehru Port is located in which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
C) Tamil Nadu
- Who among the given is the CEO of HSBC?
A) Stuart Gulliver
B) John M. Flint
C) Mark Tucker
D) Thomas Sutherland
- The PNS HImmat is fast attack craft (missile) of which country?
D) Sri Lanka
- The Research and Analysis Wing was established in which year?