Current Affairs 4 January 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 January 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 3, 2019
- Cabinet recently approved the restructuring of National Health Agency to which name?
A)National Health Authority
B)National Health Approval
C)National Health Administration
D)National Health Arogya
- During 2014-16,according to the cabinet, Maternal Mortality Ratio (MMR) declined to how much percent?
- PM Narendra Modi added which slogan to the slogan “Jai Jawan,Jai Kisan” given by the late Prime Minister Lal Bahadur Shastri?
- Which web based single window system will be rolled out at state levels by January 15, bringing an end to the clearance nightmare for entrepreneurs?
- Which city will be the guest of honour in 27th edition of the New Delhi World Book Fair (NDWBF)?
- Which state approves 11 projects for river Saraswati revival?
- Which airport has been declared as an authorized Immigration Check post for entry into/exit from India?
A)Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport
B) Veer Savarkar International Airport
C)Indira Gandhi International Airport
D)Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport
- According to RBI Report on Trend and Progress of Banking in India,how much percent increase was seen in number of complaints registered at banking ombudsman offices in FY 2018?
- Who will head the committee that has been formed to rejuvenate Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises?
C)Subhash Chandra Khuntia
D)Upendra Kumar Sinha
- Which company became the country’s largest asset ,management company after a gap of over two year?
A)IDBI Mutual Funds
B)Reliance Mutual Fund
D) HDFC Mutual Fund
- How much funding has been allocated for athletes under the Target Olympic Podium Scheme ahead of 2020 Olympics in Tokyo by the Sports Ministry?
A)Rs 150 cr
B)Rs 100 cr
C)Rs 125 cr
D)Rs 175 cr
- Who was appointed as new Competition Commission of India (CCI) Secretary?
D)Praveen Kumar Singh
- Who took over as the Director General of Ordnance Factories (DGOF) and chairman of the Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)?
- Which Indian won two gold medals at the World Memory Championships held at Hong Kong?
- Veteran coach Ramakant Achrekar passed away recently.He was the coach of which sports?
- Recently,CH Loknath passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- When was SEBI founded?
A)15 April 1995
B)10 Aug 1990
C)11 July 1991
D)12 April 1992
- Where is the HQ of HDFC asset management company?
- Where is the HQ of Ordnance Factories Board?