Current Affairs 4 January 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 January 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 3, 2021
- In January 2021, PM Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of six LHPs under the Global Housing Technology Challenge-India (GHTC-India) in six states. Which state is not one of the following?
A) Tamil Nadu
C) Andhra Pradesh
- In January 2021, India Post announced to make the Post Office Savings Bank interoperable with other bank accounts by when?
A) June 2021
B) September 2021
C) March 2021
D) April 2021
- Which country has changed one word in its national anthem to reflect the spirit of unity and the country’s Indigenous population?
- With which bank has that RuPay partnered to launch an innovative payment solution for Indian merchants – RuPay PoS in association with PayNearby?
A) CSB Bank
B) Bandhan Bank
C) RBL Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Goa’s 14-year-old Leon Mendonca has become India’s ___________ chess Grandmaster by winning the third and final norm at a tournament in Italy.
- Who Umesh Sinha has been appointed as the deputy election commissioner in the Election Commission of India?
A) Bhavesh Sethi
B) Umesh Sinha
C) Rakesh Gupta
D) Pritam Shah
- Who has authored the book titled “Sabarimala Vijnaanakosham”?
A) KS Vijayanath
B) TG Sinha
C) DP Subramaniam
D) BN Swami Iyer
- Alfredo Covelli, author based which country has launched his new book Vahana Masterclass for children and Young Audience?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of RBL Bank