Current Affairs 4 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 3, 2020
- Which of the following Urban Missions of the Govt of India did not complete 5 years this June 2020?
A) Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation
B) Smart Cities Mission
C) Skill India Mission
D) Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban)
- Who has been appointed by National Green Tribunal (NGT) to head the committee to investigate into Assam Gas Leak?
A) Justice Ajai Lamba
B) Justice BP Katakey
C) Justice Kotiswar Singh
D) Justice Manash Ranjan Pathak
- Which of the following institutes has launched the World’s first online BSc degree course in Programming and Data Science?
A) IIM Ahmedabad
B) MDI Gurgaon
C) NIT Jalandhar
D) IIT Madras
- A newsletter named “Matsya Sampada” has been launched recently. It is published by which department?
A) Department of Fisheries
B) Department of Chemicals and Fertilizers
C) Department of Commerce and Industry
D) Department of Agriculture
- The free grain distribution scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Gareeb Kalyan Anna Yojana (PMGKAY) has been extended till November 2020. What is the additional estimated outlay has been assigned to it?
A) Rs 60,000 crore
B) Rs 30,000 crore
C) Rs 90,000 crore
D) Rs 80,000 crore
- Special Liquidity Scheme of how much amount has been launched by the Govt. of India for non-bank lenders?
A) Rs 20,000 Cr
B) Rs 10,000 Cr
C) Rs 40,000 Cr
D) Rs 30,000 Cr
- According to the Reserve Bank of India data India’s External Debt rose to how much in March 2020?
A) $527.5 Billion
B) $558.5 Billion
C) $587.5 Billion
D) $562.5 Billion
- To support the small business in India impacted by COVID-19, how much budget has been announced by the World Bank?
A) $ 825 Million
B) $ 800 Million
C) $ 750 Million
D) $ 775 Million
- For FY22, Fitch cut India growth projection to how much percent?
- Carl Reiner passed away recently. He was related to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the headquarters of Fitch Ratings located?
B) New York