Current Affairs 4 June 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 June 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 3, 2019
- Recently who visited SiAchen Glacier and reviewed the security situation along the borders with Pakistan?
- Recently India responded to which country’s decision which withdrew India’s GSP benefits?
- The 14th Summit of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation held in Which city?
- The Quadrilateral Security Dialogue also known as Quad held in which city?
- US and which other country met in Washington to defuse rising trade tensions?
- Which company overtook Indian Oil Corporation as most profitable PSU?
- Which airline witnessed 100 pc load factor on international flights in May?
D)Air India Express
- Which team won UEFA Champions League Trophy?
- Who will continue as India National Security Advisor?
- Who was re elected as Congress Parliamentary Party Leader?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of ONGC?
- Where is the HQ of Organisation of Islamic Cooperation?