Current Affairs 4 June 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 June 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 3, 2021
- How many One-stop centres to provide legal, medical support for Indian women to be set up across 9 countries by Ministry of Women and Child Development?
- Which state government recently launched a scheme to provide free sanitary napkins to needy girls and women across the state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- Which state government announced the formation of a secretary-level committee to develop guidelines and recommendations for the implementation of the “Smart Kitchen Scheme”?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Recently which state government has launched a solar-based rural electrification drive for rural households?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Which country hosted the fifth BRICS working group meeting 2021?
B) South Africa
- As per RBI,the limites for foreign portfolio investors during the current fiscal in government securities (G-secs) will remain unchanged at what percent?
- Recently which company announced a partnership with tech giant Google to offer a learning solution’ for schools?
- As per government data,India economy showed a contraction of how much percent in FY21?
- Who won her 2nd Asian Boxing Championships gold in 75kg final in Dubai?
A) Diksha Arora
B) Nikita Sen
C) Mahira Verma
D) Pooja Rani
- Who has been elected as the Asia-Oceania Representative at the recently concluded 2021 International Association of Ultrarunners (IAU) Congress?
A) Nagraj Adiga
B) Mavluda Monkelam
C) Mukesh Senger
D) Dinesh Dixit
- Who was appointed as chairman of Magma FinCorp Limited?
A) Adar Poonawalla
B) Laxmi Mittal
C) Vijay Deshwal
D) Ajay Bhutada
- Which Indian origin teenager was among Winners of Apple WWDC21 Swift Student Challenge held recently?
A) Mrityunjay Tripathi
B) Pratyush Shukla
C) Rohan Singh
D) Abinaya Dinesh
- Recently Nitin Rakesh and Jerry Wind have won the prestigious International Business Book of the Year Award for 2021 for their which of the following book?
A) Transformation in Times of Crisis
B) History 1900-A story to remember
C) A situation to fight
D) Translation of Covid 19
- What is the name for country’s first Covid-19 self-testing kit for home use recently approved by ICMR?
- Recently Bharti Airtel owned satellite communications company OneWeb, confirmed the launch of how many new Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites?
- Which organisation has launched Online Tracking Portal ‘Bal Swaraj (COVID-Care Link) for child in need of care and protection?
A) National Commission for Protection of Child Rights
B) National Commission for Women
C) World Health Organisation
- Recently, a new species of Cricket named ‘Indimimus jayanti’ was found in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently M. Kalliannan Gounder passed away.He was related to which field?
D) Social Activist
- Recently Eric Carle passed away.He was related to which field?
B) Social Activist
- Who is the author of book All You Need is Josh: Inspiring Stories of Courage and Conviction in 21st Century India?
A) Supriya Paul
B) Amitav Ghosh
C) Babul Supriyo
D) Anirudh Shah
- Which day has been decided to recognise as World Neglected Tropical Diseases Day (‘World NTD Day’)?
A) January 30
B) Feb 26
C) June 1
D) June 3
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Bharti Airtel?
- Where is the HQ of Byju?
- Where is the HQ of Google?