Current Affairs 4 March 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 March 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 3, 2018
- Who among the following has been conferred with the lifetime achievement award at the United Kingdom’s annual Political and Public Life Awards?
A) Dilip Kumar
B) Amitabh Bachchan
C) Shatrughan Sinha
- When is the World Wildlife Day observed?
A) March 2
B) March 1
C) March 5
D) March 3
- Which country has won the inaugural IBSF Snooker Team World Cup?
- Veteran politician Khagendra Jamataia passed away recently. He served as the minister of which state?
- Name the first Indian female wrestler to win gold medal at the Asian Wrestling Championships recently?
A) Vinesh Phogat
B) Babita Kumari
C) Navjot Kaur
D) Sakshi Malik
- What was the theme of the 2018 World Wild Life Day?
A) Listen to the young voices
B) The future of wildlife is in our hands
C) It’s time to get serious about wildlife crime
D) Big cats – predators under threat
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The inaugural IBSF Snooker Team World Cup 2018 was held in which country?
D) South Korea
- The Asian Wrestling Championships 2018 was held in which country?
A) Doha, Qatar
B) New Delhi, India
C) Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
D) Astana, Kazakhstan
- Who is the President of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA)?
A) Karel J.G. van Oosterom
B) Miroslav Lajcak
C) Marie Chatardova
D) Antonio Guterres
- Who is the Secretary General of Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES)?
A) Arjun Bahadur Thapa
B) Roberto Azevedo
C) Jens Stoltenberg
D) John E. Scanlon