Current Affairs 4 March 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 March 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 3, 2021
- When was 45th Civil Accounts Day celebrated?
A) March 4
B) March 3
C) March 2
D) March 1
- When did Land Ports Authority of India (LPAI) celebrated its 9th Foundation Day?
A) March 3
B) March 1
C) March 5
D) March 6
- What is the theme of World Hearing Day 2021?
A) Action for hearing loss: make a sound investment
B) Don’t let hearing loss limit you. Hearing for life
C) Hearing Care for All: Screen, Rehabilitate, Communicate
D) Check your hearing
- What is the theme of World Wildlife Day 2021?
A) Forests and Livelihoods: Sustaining People and Planet
B) Listen to the young voices
C) Sustaining all life on Earth
D) Life below Water: for People and Planet
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘The Mystery of the Parsee Lawyer’?
A) Smiriti Das
B) Shreya Kulkarni
C) Shrabani Basu
D) Sarat Chandra
- Nand Kumar Singh Chauhan who passed away was related to which profession?
- Who is appointed as the CEO of Sansad TV channel which is formed by merging the Lok Sabha TV and the Rajya Sabha TV channels?
A) Somesh Chaterjee
B) Harshul Rane
C) Anurag Malik
D) Ravi Capoor
- Who took over as the Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief of Eastern Naval Command?
A) Ajendra Bahadur Singh
B) Atul Kumar Jain
C) Birendra Singh Shekhawat
D) Kirat Chaudhary
- Who among the following grabbed the top position at the ICC Rankings for batters in the ODI format?
A) Ellyse Perry
B) Tammy Beaumont
C) Megan Schutt
D) Jess Jonassen
- Payments and banking technology company, Cashfree partnered with which company to enable international payments for merchants on its portal?
A) American Express
- Telangana Grameena Bank and which other grameen bank have become the first among RRBs in the country to launch video-KYC facility?
A) Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
B) Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
C) Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
D) Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
- In partnership with which bank in India, the World Bank has planned to introduce a $100-million credit guarantee scheme to boost India’s rooftop solar programme?
A) Axis Bank
B) Punjab National Bank
C) State Bank of India
D) ICICI Bank
- According to a new report by World Health Organization (WHO), one in every four individuals across the world will experience mild-to-profound hearing loss by which year?
- India described which country as “Priority One” partner in the defence sphere?
D) Sri Lanka
- Where did the Exercise Desert Flag took place in which Indian Air Force (IAF) participated for the first time?
- Where was the seven-day International Yoga Festival inaugurated?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Cashfree situated?