Current Affairs 4 May 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 May 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 3, 2018
- The new National Telecom Policy (NTP) 2018 of the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) aims to attract ________ billion investment in the sector by 2022.
A) $ 250 billion
B) $ 150 billion
C) $ 100 billion
D) $ 200 billion
- Name the Indian ace shuttler who has achieved the third spot in the latest Badminton World Federation (BWF) Rankings in men’s single category?
A) Parupalli Kashyap
B) HS Prannoy
C) B. Sai Praneeth
D) Kidambi Srikanth
- The 4th Regional Conference on Futuristic, Resilient and Digital Infrastructure of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) took place in which city?
B) New Delhi
- When is the World Press Freedom Day observed?
A) May 2
B) May 3
C) May 1
D) May 4
- According to the report by Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI), India is among the top 5 biggest military spenders of the year 2017. Which country is at the top of the list?
A) Saudi Arabia
C) United States
- Who among the following has been appointed as the new head coach of the Australian National Cricket Team?
A) Justin Langer
B) Michael Bevan
C) Greg Blewett
D) Darren Lehmann
- The Government of India is soon to set up a North Eastern Cultural and Information Centre in which of the following cities?
D) New Delhi
- What is the rank of the Indian star player PV Sindhu in the recently released Badminton World Federation (BWF) Rankings in women’s single category?
- The growth rate of the eight core sector of India saw a sequential decline of _______ percent in the month of March 2018 due to weak performance of the sector.
- According to the Hockey India data, three Indian hockey players have been named for the 2018 Arjuna Award. Who among the given is not one among them?
A) Dharamvir Singh
B) Manpreet Singh
C) Savita Punia
D) P. R. Sreejesh
- What is the theme of the 2018 World Press Freedom Day?
A) Keeping Power in Check: Media, Justice and The Rule of Law
B) Safe to Speak: Securing Freedom of Expression in All Media
C) Celebrating the Fundamental Principles of Press Freedom
D) Access to Information and Fundamental Freedoms
- Who among the following has been awarded the Best Actor award (female) at the 65th National Film Awards?
A) Manisha Koirala
B) Divya Dutta
D) Bhumi Pednekar
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) came into force in which year?
- Who is the Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Communications?
A) Giriraj Singh
B) Manoj Sinha
C) Mahesh Sharma
D) Rao Inderjit Singh
- The headquarter of the Badminton World Federation is situated in________
A) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
B) Lausanne, Switzerland
C) London, United Kingdom
D) Zurich, Switzerland