Current Affairs 4 May 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 May 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 3, 2019
- The exercise Varuna takes place between India and which other country?
- Which city police has launched an all women police patrol unit “Rani Abbakka Force”?
- Which telecom service provider has become the first operator to start optical fibre based high speed broadband service in Pulwama with launch of Bharat Fibre?
- Which country’s parliament is first in the world to declare climate change emergency?
- According to a recent report,which company displaced Apple Inc to claim no 2 spot in smartphones maker in first quarter?
- Where did Ali Aliev Wrestling Tournament held?
- Who has recently been included in as the member of the Advisory Council of the Fifteenth Finance Commission?
C)Mahesh Kumar Jain
D)Dr KrishnaMurthi Subramaniam
- Actress Deepika Padukone,Priyanka Chopra and which other Actress has won Instagrammers of the Year 2019?
C)Sara Ali Khan
- Who was recently conferred with France highest civilian award Chevalier de I’Ordre National de la Legion d’Honneur for his contribution to India France relationship?
C)AS Kiran Kumar
- What is the theme of this year’s World Press Freedom Day 2019?
A)Advancing Media and Journalism
B)Critical Minds For Critical Times
C) Media for Democracy: Journalism and Elections in Times of Disinformation
D)Media for Democracy:Elections and Journalism
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Huawei?
- Where is the HQ of ISRO?