Current Affairs 4 November 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 Novemberber 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 03, 2017
- Name the business tycoon to top the Forbes’s annual list of India’s 100 richest tycoons 2017.
A) Mukesh Ambani
B) Azim Premji
C) Nusli Wadia
D) Dilip Shanghvi
- Who has been named to be the next US Ambassador to India by the US Senate?
A) Richard Verma
B) Kenneth Juster
C) Roy Blunt
D) Mark Warner
- Dina Wadia who died recently was the daughter of which famous politician?
A) Mohammad Ali Jinnah
B) Sheikh Mujibur Rahman
C) Ahmad Shah Durrani
D) Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan
- Name the firm to win the prestigious ‘Dun & Bradstreet – Everest Infra Awards 2017’ under Infrastructure Project category.
A) A To Z Solar Power
B) Tata Power Solar
C) Sun Power
D) SS Industries
- Who has been recently appointed as Additional Director General of the Border Security Force?
A) D K Arya
B) Birbal Nath
C) K.K Sharma
D) Nasir Kamal
- Name the ace shooter to win the 2017 Commonwealth Shooting Championships in the 50m pistol event.
B) Jitu Rai
C) Prakash Nanjappa
D) Gagan Narang
- The 2017 ranking of the ATP World Tour has been topped by which player?
A) Roger Federer
B) Rafael Nadal
C) Pablo Cuevas
D) Alexander Zverev
- Name the winner of the 53rd Jnanpith Award for the year 2017?
A) Raghuveer Chaudhary
B) Shankha Ghosh
C) Krishna Sobti
D) Kedarnath Singh
- According to a report by Nomura, the current account deficit (CAD) of India for the financial year 2017-18 is expected to be around ________ percent of gross domestic product (GDP)
- ONGC has received the Union Cabinet’s nod to acquire majority stake in which of the given PSU on November 1, 2017?
D) Reliance Industries Limited
- Android based ‘INBOX’ messaging platform has been unveiled by which app?
D) Google Hangouts
- Yes bank has signed an MoU with the Government of India on November 3, 2017 to provide financial assistance of Rs _____ crore for food processing projects.
A) Rs 2100 crore
B) Rs 2700 crore
C) Rs 1700 crore
D) Rs 1000 crore
- The India Post Payments Bank is set to become operational in all 650 districts of the country by _________
A) December 2017
B) April 2018
C) January 2018
D) October 2018
- A female Dolphin named _________ died recently after breaking record of over four decades in captivity.
- Kazakhstan is set to change its name to Qazaqstan by which year in an effort to switch from Cyrillic to a Latin-based script?
- The two days international Conference on “Ramayan Circuit and Mithila-Awadh Relations” has been organized in which country on November 3, 2017?
- Sagar Kavach, two days coastal security exercise, will be organized in which state on November 8, 2017?
B) Tamil Nadu
- Sonepur Cattle Fair is an annual event held in which state?
A) Madhya Pradesh
C) Uttar Pradesh
- The World’s highest motorable road has been constructed in which of the given regions?
- As per a new notification by the government of India, the last date to link the Aadhaar- Mobile Number is __________
A) April 30, 2018
B) December 31, 2017
C) February 6, 2018
D) January 1, 2018
- Name the Pan India scholarship program recently launched by the government to increase the reach of Philately.
- The World Food India 2017 has been organized in which city?
D) New Delhi
- The maximum amount of scholarship under the Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana has been fixed at Rs ______ per annum.
- Which among the given is not the partner company to the World Food India 2017?
- The Union cabinet has approved the extension of the Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana (RKVY) as RKVY-RAFTAAR for fiscals 2017-18 to ________.
- Union government has approved financial allocation of Rs ______ crore for the Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojana – Remunerative Approaches for Agriculture and Allied sector Rejuvenation (RKVY-RAFTAAR).
A) Rs 15,722 crore
B) Rs 11,250 crore
C) Rs 13,500 crore
D) Rs 17,910 crore
- Jnanpith Award is a prestigious award given annually for contribution towards _________
- What is the capital of Kazakhstan?
- Yes Bank is headquartered at__________?
C) New Delhi
- Name the president of Nepal.
A) Sher Bahadur Deuba
B) Deep Kumar Upadhyay
C) Pushpa Kamal Dahal
D) Bidhya Devi Bhandari