Current Affairs 4 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 3, 2020
- Where will “India’s first” ‘Tyre Park’, where artworks made from scrap and defective parts will be on display, come up?
C) West Bengal
- In which city did Chief Justice of India, Sharad Arvind Bobde inaugurate India’s first-ever E-resource centre Nyay Kaushal?
- Which state government launched a scheme for distribution of fortified rice through Public distribution System (PDS)?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- How much amount has been provided by the central government to Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) considering their importance in agriculture finance during these difficult times?
A) Rs 670 crore
B) Rs 710 crore
C) Rs 590 crore
D) Rs 780 crore
- Government is set to offer how much percent shares in the country’s largest non-life insurance company New India Assurance through an offer for sale to the public?
- Which insurance company launched the AI tool IDEAS (Intelligent Damage detection Estimation and Assessment Solution) for motor claim settlements?
A) HDFC ERGO General Insurance
B) IFFCO Tokio General Insurance Company Limited
C) Bajaj Allianz General Insurance
D) Bharti Axa General Insurance
- In order to develop the sports infrastructure at the National Centre of Excellence in Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh government signed an MoU with which of the following?
A) Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports
B) All India Football Federation
C) Athletics Federation of India
D) Sports Authority of India
- Who won the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix 2020?
A) Valtteri Bottas
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Sebastian Vettel
D) Daniel Ricciardo
- Harpreet A De Singh has been appointed as the CEO of which Indian air carrier, making her the first woman to head an Indian air carrier?
B) Air India
C) Alliance Air
- Who has been appointed as chairperson of Mumbai Port Trust under the Ministry of Shipping?
A) Rajiv Jalota
B) Vikram Sahai
C) Ramkumar Sharma
D) Siddhartha Chatterjee
- Which writer has been selected for the 28th Ezhuthachan Puraskaram, the highest literary honour of the Kerala government?
A) Shibu Gangadharan
B) MR Gopakumar
C) Adoor Gopalakrishnan
D) Paul Zacharia
- Dr Dinesh Katre who has won the prestigious 2020 Emmett Leahy Award is the director of a centre at which institute?
A) Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
B) Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
C) Centre for Development of Advance Computing (CDAC)
D) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- Who has authored the book titled “Till We Win”?
A) Randeep Guleria
B) Balram Bhargava
C) Naresh Trehan
D) Panangipalli Venugopal
- Who is the author of the book titled “Pandemonium: The Great Indian Banking Tragedy”?
A) Bibek Debroy
B) Tamal Bandyopadhyay
C) Tapan Singhel
D) Shashi Tharoor
- Which state government inaugurated state’s first Rythu Vedika in Jangaon agriculture cluster?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- What is the theme of the International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists 2020?
A) Impunity for attacks against journalists
B) Strengthening investigations to end impunity for crimes against journalists
C) Journalism without Fear or Favour
D) Protect Journalists, Protect the Truth
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of New India Assurance situated?
- Where is the HQ of General Insurance Corporation of India situated?
- Where is the HQ of HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company situated?
- Where is the HQ of Alliance Air situated?
- Where is the HQ of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing situated?