Current Affairs 4 October 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 October 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 3, 2018
- India is aiming to generate 40 percent power from non fossil fuel by which year?
- According to Canadian Cancer Society report,what is India’s rank in terms of the largest pictorial warning on cigarette packs?
- India signed how much million loan agreement with Asian Development Bank to provide safe drinking water to about 1.65 million people in three districts of West Bengal?
- India launched a massive operation “Samudra Maitri” for which country to provide assistance to the earthquake and tsunami victims?
- India’s first National Dolphin Research Centre will soon be opened in which city?
- Which organization has launched a national level entrepreneurship awareness campaign “Udyam Abhilasha”in 115 aspirational districts?
- Which university has been declared the cleanest government varsity by the HRD Ministry in “Swachh Campus Rankings” ?
A)Banaras Hindu University
B)Aligarh Muslim University
C)Maharishi Dayanand University
- Which state CM inaugurated the city’s “ Dravyavati River Rejuvenation Project”executed by Tata Projects Ltd?
- Recently,tribals affected by Maoist insurgency begin peace march from which state’s village?
- Who was elected as President of Iraq?
- The International Monetary Fund,World Trade Organization and which other organization collectively sought liberalisation of the global service sector?
- Which bank has recently announced the closure of 51 branches across the country as part of cost-cutting measures being implemented in the banking industry?
C)Bank of Maharashtra
D)Bank of Baroda
- Which company acquired Teleena ,a Netherlands-based Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity specialist?
- Which company has acquired technology of artificial intelligence (AI) service provider AuthMe ID Services?
- Australia Mile Jedinak announced his retirement.He was related to which profession?
- Russia Igor Akinfeev retired recently.He was related to which profession?
- Who was named as the flag bearer of the Indian contingent for the 3rd Youth Olympic Games to be held in Buenos Aires,Argentina from October 6-18?
- Justice Ranjan Gogoi was sworn in as which Chief Justice of India?
- UNICEF appointed whom as its special representative of young people?
- Who were awarded the Noble Prize in Chemistry?
A)Frances H Arnold
B)George P Smith
C)Sir Gregory P Winter
D)All of these
- US lawmakers have moved a resolution in the US House of Representatives to posthumously award the prestigious Congressional Gold Medal to which personality in recognition of his promotion of peace and non-violence?
C)Sardar Vallabhai Patel
- What is the theme of this year’s International Coffee Day?
A)Coffee with Living
C)Coffee and Family
D)Women in Coffee
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is HQ of International Coffee Organization?
- Where is HQ of UNICEF?