Current Affairs 4 October 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 October 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 3, 2021
- How many member committee has been formed by Assam Govt to Draw Framework for Implementation of Assam Accord?
Explanation: The Assam government has set up an eight-member committee to prepare a framework for implementation of all clauses of the 36-year-old Assam Accord, especially the Clause-6 report prepared by a central panel pertaining to protecting the cultural, social and linguistic identity and heritage of the indigenous people
- Who has become first Indian women to score a Test hundred on Australian soila?
A) Mithali Raj
B) Smriti Mandhana
C) Harmanpreet Kaur
D) Poonam Yadav
Explanation: In a historic moment in women’s cricket, Smriti Mandhana became first Indian woman to score a Test hundred on Australian She scored 127 runs with 22 fours and a six.
- Where has India’s first Atal Community Innovation Center been launched?
Explanation: Atal Community Innovation Center was inaugurated at Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur, Jagatpura. It will be the first centre in the whole of India which will be set up by the Government of India, Atal Innovation Mission. (AIM) and NITI Aayog.
- Who will head the expert group responsible for determining minimum wages reconstituted?
A) A K Anand
B) C K Mishra
C) SP Mukherjee
D) Rupa Chanda
• Explanation: The Ministry of Labour & Employment has reconstituted the expert group responsible for determining the national floor level minimum wages under the Code on WagesLabour expert SP Mukherjee will now head the committee that was set up three months ago instead of Ajit Mishra.
- Which Payments Bank has partnered with Stellapps for cashless fund transfer to small dairy farmers?
A) Paytm Payments Bank
B) Airtel Payments Bank
D) Jio Payments Bank
Explanation: Stellapps, a dairy-tech start-up, has joined hands with Airtel Payments Bank to enable cashless payment transfers to small dairy farmers.
- Which country has won Gold medal at FIDE World Women’s Team Chess Championship?
Explanation: India clinched a silver medal after going down 0-2 to Russia in the final of the FIDE World Women’s Team Chess Championship
- Which medal has been won by Indian women’s skeet team event at ISSF Junior World Champ ionship?
D) None of these
Explanation: Indian shooters claimed the gold medal in the women’s skeet team event and the bronze in the men’s team finals of the ISSF Junior World Championship.
- Which state will host 56th National Cross Country Championship in January 2022?
Explanation: Nagaland will be hosting the 56th National Cross Country Championship in January next year.
- Who has authored the book “Chronicles from the Land of the Happiest People on Earth”?
A) Wole Soyinka
B) Nadine Gordimer
C) Ben Okri
D) Chinua Achebe
Explanation: A novel titled “Chronicles from the Land of the Happiest People on Earth” authored by Africa’s first Nobel laureate Wole Soyinka has been released.
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International Shooting Sports Federation?
- Where is the HQ of International Cricket Council?
- What is the currency of Australia?