Current Affairs 4 October 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 3 October 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 3, 2021
- How many member committee has been formed by Assam Govt to Draw Framework for Implementation of Assam Accord?
- Who has become first Indian women to score a Test hundred on Australian soila?
A) Mithali Raj
B) Smriti Mandhana
C) Harmanpreet Kaur
D) Poonam Yadav
- Where has India’s first Atal Community Innovation Center been launched?
- Who will head the expert group responsible for determining minimum wages reconstituted?
A) A K Anand
B) C K Mishra
C) SP Mukherjee
D) Rupa Chanda
- Which Payments Bank has partnered with Stellapps for cashless fund transfer to small dairy farmers?
A) Paytm Payments Bank
B) Airtel Payments Bank
D) Jio Payments Bank
- Which country has won Gold medal at FIDE World Women’s Team Chess Championship?
- Which medal has been won by Indian women’s skeet team event at ISSF Junior World Champ ionship?
D) None of these
- Which state will host 56th National Cross Country Championship in January 2022?
- Who has authored the book “Chronicles from the Land of the Happiest People on Earth”?
A) Wole Soyinka
B) Nadine Gordimer
C) Ben Okri
D) Chinua Achebe
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of International Shooting Sports Federation?
- Where is the HQ of International Cricket Council?
- What is the currency of Australia?