Current Affairs 5 and 6 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 and 5 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 4 and 5, 2020
- Where did Union Minister of State (IC) for Tourism & Culture Shri Prahlad Singh Patel inaugurate the “Tourist Facilitation Centre” in November 2020?
- Which state’s chief minister laid the foundation stone of Indo-Israeli Centre of Excellence for Vegetables Protected Cultivation in the state, in presence of Israeli Ambassador Dr. Ron Malka?
- With which institute did the Indian Railways tied up to go big with artificial intelligence and data analytics to improve its operational efficiency?
A) Indian School of Business
B) Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
C) NMIMS Mumbai
D) Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics
- How much amount has been handed over by India to the Nepal government as reimbursement of Nepal Housing Reconstruction Project?
A) NPR 5 billion
B) NPR 1 billion
C) NPR 2 billion
D) NPR 4 billion
- As a part of Mission Sagar-II, where did the Indian Naval Ship reached in November carrying a consignment of 100 Tonnes of food aid for the country?
- Where did the 4-day Malabar naval exercise among India, the US, Japan and Australia held?
A) Indian Ocean
B) Pacific Ocean
C) Arabian Sea
D) Bay of Bengal
- Bangladesh’s navy along with which country’s navy launched the ‘Cooperation Afloat Readiness and Training (CARAT) Bangladesh 2020’ to expand relationships and broaden maritime awareness between the two countries?
- In November 2020, the Asian Development Bank approved how much loan to improve and upgrade the power distribution network in Meghalaya?
A) USD 145.8 million
B) USD 186.8 million
C) USD 132.8 million
D) USD 106.8 million
- The ‘RuPay Festive Carnival’ launched by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) unveiled discounts up to how much per cent on purchase of various branded items using RuPay card?
- Competition Commission of India (CCI) approved the acquisition of Bharti AXA General Insurance Company Limited (Bharti AXA) by which company?
A) Future Generali India Insurance Company
B) ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company Limited
C) HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
D) ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
- Marlon Samuels, cricketer from which country announced his retirement from professional cricket?
D) West Indies
- Australia’s which cricket team member announced his retirement from all forms of cricket in November 2020?
A) Shane Watson
B) Glenn Maxwell
C) Steve Smith
D) Peter Handscomb
- Alassane Ouattara sworn in for the third as the president of which country?
C) Ivory Coast
- Duarte Pacheco elected for the post the President of the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU) for 2020-23 hails from which country?
- Indian-origin politician Priyanca Radhakrishnan created history by becoming the first Indian woman to become a minister in which country?
D) New Zealand
- A solar energy-driven miniature train, billed as the country’s first of its kind, was unveiled in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Super Typhoon Goni, the world’s most powerful storm in four years, crashed through which country?
D) New Zealand
- Faraaz Khan who passed away belonged to which profession?
- Satish Prasad Singh who passed away recently served which state’s Chief Minister?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- Ashish Kakkad who passed away belonged to which profession?
- When is World Tsunami Awareness Day observed?
A) 4 November
B) 5 November
C) 3 November
D) 6 November
- Musician TN Krishnan who passed away used to play which instrument?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital city of Ivory Coast?
- Where is the HQ of Inter-Parliamentary Union situated?
A) Amsterdam, Netherlands
B) Copenhagen, Denmark
C) Geneva, Switzerland
D) Oslo, Norway
- Where is the HQ of ICICI Lombard situated?
- Where is Indian School of Business situated?