Current Affairs 5 and 6 October 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 and 5 October 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 4 and 5, 2020
- Harvey J. Alter, Michael Houghton and Charles M. Rice received 2020 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine for which of the following?
A) For the discovery of Hepatitis D virus
B) For their discoveries of how cells sense and adapt to oxygen availability
C) For the discovery of Hepatitis C virus
D) For discovery of cancer therapy by inhibition of negative immune regulation
- What is the theme of World Space Week 2020?
A) The Moon: Gateway to the Stars
B) Space Unites the World
C) Satellites improve life
D) Exploring New Worlds In Space
- What is the theme of World Teachers’ Day 2020?
A) Teachers: Leading in Crisis, Reimagining the Future
B) The right to education means the right to a qualified teacher
C) Teaching in Freedom, Empowering Teachers in the Crisis
D) Inspiring and Improving the opportunities in the Crisis
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated a five-day global virtual summit on Artificial Intelligence (AI) called RAISE 2020 summit. What does R stands for in RAISE?
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the VAIBHAV Summit, organised for the overseas and resident Indian Researchers and Academicians. What does last VAI stands for in VAIBHAV?
- Which project has been launched by the union government to digitise all provident fund and pension related activities of the Coal Mines Provident Fund Organisation (CMPFO)?
- BOB Financial Solutions has partnered with which of the following to launch 4 new BOB (Bank of Baroda) credit cards catering to its customers across segments?
D) American Express
- Ravi Santhanam, Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of which of the following is the only CMO of an Indian company to be recognised in the Forbes list of ’The World’s Most Influential CMOs’?
A) Mahindra& Mahindra
B) HDFC Bank
- Which bank launched a financial inclusion and literacy initiative ‘Gram Sampark Abhiyan’ to commemorate the 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi?
A) Bank of Maharashtra
B) Indian Oversea Bank
C) United Bank of India
D) Punjab National Bank
- Activists from which of the following country did not receive Right Livelihood Award 2020 which is also referred to as “Alternative Nobel Prize”?
- What state has launched ‘Gram Darshan’, which will allow accessibility to data of development projects of 6,197 gram panchayats of the state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Pradeep Maharathy who passed away was related to which profession?
- Who won the 10m air rifle event at the fifth edition of the International Online Shooting Championship?
A) Etienne Germond
B) Martin Strempfl
C) Pratyush Aman Barik
D) Visnu Shivaraj Pandian
- Which indigenously developed nuclear capable hypersonic missile was test fired by DRDO with a strike range of around 1,000 km from a test range in Odisha in October 2020?