Current Affairs 5 April 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 April 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 4, 2019
- Which company has launched fact checking feature to combat fake news and rumours?
- Which city has created history and elected Lori LightFoot as first African American woman as its mayor for the first time?
- Which city organized the Nepal India Franchise Investment Summit?
- As per RBI’s first bi monthly policy review,Repo rate is decided at how much percent?
- Recently, RBI has set how much amount for the Ways and Means Advances(WMA) for the first half of the financial year 2019-20?
A)Rs 30000 cr
B)Rs 45000 cr
C)Rs 75000 cr
D)Rs 50000 cr
- According to Fitch,at how much percent India will grow in fiscal year ending March 2020?
- Who has taken charge as MD of LIC India?
- Who was conferred the prestigious Zayed medal by president of the UAE Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.?
A)C Vidyasagar Rao
- Who was awarded by the Asian Tour with a Special Achievement Award for his contributions to Asian Golf?
- Who has been honored with the the “Dr Litt in astrology” by National American University,USA?
- What is the theme of this year’s United Nations International ay for Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action?
A)More than Action
B)More than Mine
C)Needs Driven awareness
D)United Nations Promotes SDGs:Safe Ground-Safe Home
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Fitch Ratings?
- Where is the HQ of LIC?
- What is the currency of UAE?