Current Affairs 5 December 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 December 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 4, 2017
- The deadline set by the government of India for the registration of motor vehicles conforming to Emission Standard Bharat Stage-IV is ________
A) 30 June 2020
B) 1 April 2020
C) 30 April 2018
D) 30 June 2018
- The 4 days International Conference on Climate Change has been inaugurated in which country from December 3, 2017?
A) Sri Lanka
- Arogya 2017- the first ever International Conference on AYUSH and Wellness has been inaugurated in which city?
D) New Delhi
- The government of India has increased the budget of Agricultural Education by____ percent in 2017-18 as compared to the financial year 2013-14.
- Which company has acquired a strategic stake in digital platform Juggernaut Books on November 4, 2017?
A) Bharti Airtel
B) Amazon India
D) Idea Cellular
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurated a unique world-class SGVP Holistic Hospital in which of the following cities on November 3, 2017?
D) New Delhi
- The Venezuelan President has announced the creation of a new virtual currency named _______ in order to deal with the economic crisis in the country.
- Who among the given players has been named as the captain of Indian cricket team for the 2018 ICC U-19 World Cup?
A) Shubman Gill
B) Manjot Kalra
C) Prithvi Shaw
D) Himanshu Rana
- Name the deadly cyclone that hit parts of Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Lakshadweep Islands on December 2, 2017?
- Name the legendary Bollywood star icon and a member of the Hindi film industry’s famous Kapoor family who passed away on December 4.
A) Shashi Kapoor
B) Randhir Kapoor
C) Shammi Kapoor
D) Rajiv Kapoor
- In Fitch’s December Global Economic Outlook, India’s GDP growth has been lowered to ____ percent from the previous 6.9 percent for the FY18.
A) 6.8 %
B) 6.7 %
C) 6.5 %
- Which state has signed an MoU with Vindhya E-Infomedia Private Limited to establish World’s first Information Technology (IT) campus for persons with disabilities?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- The ICC U-19 World Cup 2018 will be held in which country?
C) New Zealand
D) South Africa
- Rating agency Fitch has lowered the GDP growth of India for the FY19 from 7.4 percent to ____ percent.
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- The headquarter of rating agency Fitch is located in ______
A) Washington DC, United States
B) New York, United States
C) Paris, France
D) Vienna, Austria
- Sher Bahadur Deuba is the Prime Minister of which country?
- What is the capital of Venezuela?
- Name the President of Venezuela.
A) Desi Bouterse
B) Nicolas Maduro
C) Rodrigo Maia
D) Juan Manuel Santos
- Who is the current Minister of Commerce & Industry of India?
A) Piyush Goyal
B) Prakash Javadekar
C) Nitin Gadkari
D) Suresh Prabhu
- Name the CEO of Bharti Airtel
A) Anupam Srivastava
B) Rajeev Suri
C) Ashok Ganapathy
D) Himanshu Kapania