Current Affairs 5 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 4, 2020
- Who has been invited as the chief guest for the Republic Day celebrations in January 2021 by the Indian Government?
A) Jacinda Ardern
B) Scott Morrison
C) Giuseppe Conte
D) Boris Johnson
- Which bridge has been named as “Jai Hind” bridge to commemorate the 125th birth anniversary of Subhas Chandra Bose?
A) Jubilee Bridge
B) Majerhat Bridge
C) Matla Bridge
D) Nivedita Bridge
- Which country has become the first in the world to give approval to a company to sell its laboratory-grown chicken in the city-state?
- Which country declared a climate emergency in December 2020, promising that its public sector would become carbon neutral by 2025?
D) New Zealand
- According to a report titled “Ericsson Mobility Report” by Swedish gear maker Ericsson, by which year will Indi surpass 350 million 5G subscriptions?
- As per the Monetary Policy, what is the repo rate for the last quarter of the current financial year?
- After National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) allowed small finance and payment banks, as well as fintechs to be shareholders in the organization, what is the total shareholder entities for NPCI now?
- Paytm has partnered with which Small Finance Bank to empower MSMEs with instant digital loans?
A) Janalakshmi Small Finance Bank
B) Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
C) Equitas Small Finance Bank
D) Suryoday Small Finance Bank
- In which state have the NABARD and State Bank of India signed an MoU to extend concessional refinance facility to the beneficiaries of watershed development and tribal development projects?
- Which bank has become the first private lender in India to open its representative office in Nepal’s capital Kathmandu?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) Axis Bank
- Which cricketer has become the fastest player to score 12,000 runs in ODI cricket, surpassing Sachin Tendulkar, after he scored 23 runs against Australia in the third ODI at Canberra?
A) Rohit Sharma
B) Virat Kohli
C) Cheteshwar Pujara
D) KL Rahul
- Who attained the highest-ever rating points for batsmen in the International Cricket Council (ICC) Men’s T20I Player Rankings?
A) Tom Curran
B) Eoin Morgan
C) Dawid Malan
D) Sam Billings
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman & Managing Director (CMD) of National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation (NSFDC)?
A) Mukesh Kumar Bagaria
B) Surinder Singhal
C) Rajnish Kumar Jenaw
D) Preet Joshi
- Who has been appointed as the first Vice President of the World LPG Association (WLPGA)?
A) SM Vaidya
B) NK Swami
C) HP Jenaw
D) KG Shrivastva
- A primary school teacher, Ranjitsinh Disale from which Indian state has been named the winner of the USD 1-million annual Global Teacher Prize 2020 in recognition of his efforts to promote girls’ education and trigger a quick-response (QR) coded textbook revolution in India?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Who has been ranked first in the Kotak Wealth Hurun wealthy women list 2020 in terms of net wealth?
A) Leena Gandhi Tewari
B) Roshni Nadar
C) Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
D) Savitri Jindal
- Valery Giscard d’Estaing, former president of which country passed away?
- Rafer Johnson, Olympian from which country passed away?
D) New Zealand
- When is International Day of Banks observed?
A) December 4
B) December 1
C) December 5
D) December 2
- What is the theme of Indian Navy Day 2020?
A) Indian Navy – Ensuring Secure Seas for a Resurgent Nation
B) Indian Navy – Silent, Strong and Swift
C) Indian Navy Combat Ready, Credible & Cohesive
D) Indian Navy, Mission-deployed and Combat-ready
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of World LPG Association situated?
- Where is the HQ of National Scheduled Castes Finance and Development Corporation situated?
D) New Delhi
- Where is the HQ of Suryoday Small Finance Bank situated?
- Where is the HQ of National Payments Corporation of India situated?