Current Affairs 5 February 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 February 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 4, 2018
- Name the winner of the 4th edition of International Young Chef Olympiad (YCO) 2018 held in New Delhi
A) Lai Jia Yi
B) Surya Sekhar Roy Choudhury
C) Kevin McCafferty
D) Henry Lee
- The Central Board of Excise & Customs (CBEC) which is to be renamed as the Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs is likely to come into effect by ____
A) May 2018
B) March 2018
C) April 2018
D) June 2018
- When is the World Cancer Day observed?
A) February 3
B) February 5
C) February 1
D) February 4
- Name the first Indian state which has planned to set up a Transgender Welfare Board for protecting their Constitutional and human rights
- Who is the author of the book titled Hissab Kitab based on household budgeting?
A) Twinkle Khanna
B) Anjana Sukhani
C) Shilpa Shetty
D) Soha Ali Khan
- According to the Economic Survey 2017-18, which state is found to have the largest share in India’s exports and the goods and service tax (GST) base?
C) Uttar Pradesh
- What is the theme of the World Cancer Day 2018?
A) Not Beyond Us
B) Together it is possible
C) Cancer – Did you know?
D) We Can. I Can
- As a part of the World Wetlands Day, India’s biggest floating island, the floating treatment wetland (FTW), has been unveiled at Neknampur Lake. The lake is located in which city?
- Who has won the 2018 Maybank Championship, Malaysia?
A) Shiv Kapur
B) Gaganjeet Bhullar
C) Shubhankar Sharma
D) Jyoti Randhawa
- As per the Union Budget 2018-19, two defence industrial production corridors would be established by the government. The first such corridor to be set up in Tamil Nadu will link Chennai with which city?
- Ace shuttler P.V. Sindhu lost against which player to settle for silver in the finals of 2018 India Open BWF World Tour Super 500?
A) Tai Tzu-Ying
B) Chen Yufei
C) Carolina Marin
D) Beiwen Zhang
- Sri Lanka observed its _____ Independence Day on February 4, 2018
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the Chairperson of the Central Board of Excise and Custom?
A) Sushil Chandra
B) Anita Karwal
C) Devender Kumar Sikri
D) Vanaja N. Sarna
- Sri Lanka got independence from which country on February 4, 1948?
A) United Kingdom
C) Soviet Union
- World Cancer Day aims to reduce the illness and death caused by cancer by which year?