Current Affairs 5 February 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 February 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 4, 2021
- What is the theme of World Cancer Day 2021?
A) Debunk the Myths
B) I Am and I Will
C) We can. I can.
D) Not Beyond Us
- What is the theme of International Humanity Day 2021?
A) Stand Up for Human Rights
B) Real Life Heroes
C) Women Humanitarians
D) The Pathway to the future
- “Writing with Fire”, which won the audience award in the World Cinema Documentary category at the Sundance Film Festival 2021 is an Indian film chronicling the rise of which newspaper?
A) Dina Thanthi
B) Malayala Manorama
C) Prabhat Khabar
D) Khabar Lahariya
- Who will take over as the new CEO of Amazon replacing CEO and founder Jeff Bezos?
A) Tom Alberg
B) Werner Vogels
C) Andy Jassy
D) Judy McGrath
- SEBI has released guidelines for setting up of LPCC by asset management companies, making it obligatory for them to contribute towards the share capital of such entities. What does P stand for in LPCC?
- Ashoke Dinda announced his retirement from which sports?
- Which of the company quoted that India’s fiscal deficit target in the near-term is higher than expected and medium-term consolidation is at a more gradual pace than anticipated?
- Federal Bank has launched which special savings account scheme for children below 18 years of age?
- Which dictionary has named ‘Aatmanirbharta’ as its Hindi word of the year 2020?
- Which country topped the 2020 Democracy Index’s global ranking according to The Economist Intelligence Unit?
A) New Zealand
- Which state government has launched a scheme aimed at providing financial assistance to innovative startups to file for IT patents?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- In which district of Punjab is its first ‘Central Water Treatment Plant’ has started supply of clean drinking water in 85 villages set up with the assistance of World Bank?
- How much will the government spend on military modernisation in the next 7-8 years to strengthen its security apparatus as announced by the Defence Minister Rajnath Singh?
A) $150 billion
B) $110 billion
C) $130 billion
D) $120 billion
- Which country hosted the Indian Ocean Region (IOR) Defence Ministers’ Conclave?
- Which district topped the ranking of aspirational districts by government think tank Niti Aayog in December 2020?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Federal Bank situated?
- Where is the HQ of Economist Intelligence Unit situated?
A) London, UK
B) Washington DC, USA
C) Berlin, Germany
D) Stockholm, Sweden