Current Affairs 5 July 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 July 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 4, 2020
- Who has been named the convenor of the committee formed by National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) to set up an InvIT to facilitate investment in the highways sector?
A) Sanjeev Ranjan
B) Mukesh Pahwa
C) Sukhbir Singh Sandhu
D) Ramesh Mehta
- How much amount of proposal has been cleared by Defence Acquisition Council ( DAC) for Capital acquisitions of various platforms and equipment required by the Indian Armed Forces?
A) Rs 38900 Crore
B) Rs 39800 Crore
C) Rs 32500 Crore
D) Rs 35200 Crore
- Which state/UT govt. has launched mega tree plantation drive under the campaign ‘Paudhe lagao, Paryavaran Bachao’?
A) Madhya Pradesh
B) Arunachal Pradesh
- Which bank has joined the central banks and supervisors Network for Greening the Financial System (NGFS) as an observer?
A) New Development Bank
B) China Construction Bank
C) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
D) Asian Development Bank
- Which private sector bank has announced to offer ZipDrive Instant Auto Loans to customers across 1,000 cities across India?
A) Karur Vyasya Bank
B) IDFC First Bank
C) HDFC Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Which of the following banks has signed the pact with Innoviti Payment Solutions to offer EMIs on it debit cards swiped on Innoviti POS Terminals?
A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) Bandhan Bank
D) ICICI bank
- Which of the following banks has launched ‘Insta Loans against Mutual Funds’ in partnership with ‘Computer Age Management Services’ (CAMS)?
A) Axis Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) DCB Bank
- According to Care Ratings, what could be the India’s GDP growth forecast for the current financial year?
- Who among the following has become first Indian to secure a podium place at the first edition of the Virtual Race Across America (vRAAM) 2020?
A) Lt Col Anil Duhoon
B) Lt Col Santosh Mahadik
C) Lt Col Bharat Pannu
D) Lt Col Ganesh Babu
- Who is named as the new Prime Minister of France after Edouard Philippe resigned?
A) Manuel Valls
B) Jean Castex
C) Pierre Laval
D) Bernard Cazeneuve
- In July 2020, National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) chairman was given six months extension. Name him.
A) Ajay Tyagi
B) Arvind Saxena
C) Arvind Panagariya
D) Sukhbir Singh Sandhu
- For which of her stories was Indian author Kritika Pandey was declared the overall winner of the 2020 Commonwealth Short Story Prize?
A) Memories in a Water Cooler
B) Dirty White Strings
C) The Great Indian Tee and Snakes
D) The Goddess Who Wants Out
- Playwright Ratnakar Matkari will be posthumously honoured with the Natvarya Prabhakar Panshikar award for lifetime contribution to theatre by which state government?
- Which of the following IITs has developed an innovative virtual classroom aid titled ‘Mobile Masterjee’?
A) IIT Kanpur
B) IIT Delhi
C) IIT Rohtak
D) IIT Madras
- Which of the following Bollywood Choreographers passed away recently in July?
A) Saroj Khan
B) Farah Khan
C) Ganesh Acharya
D) Shiamak Davar
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the headquarters of Innoviti Payment Solutions Pvt. Ltd. situated?
- Where is the headquarters of Care Ratings situated?
- The Secretariat of Network for Greening the Financial System (NGFS) is permanently provided by the central bank of which country?