Current Affairs 5 June 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 June 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 4, 2021
- Who has been appointed convener of the empowered group to see the nation’s requirements related to medical oxygen?
A) Giridhar Aramane
B) VK Paul
C) Nitin Singh
D) Anirudh Chaturvedi
- Which state has topped the list in Niti Aayog’s SDG India Index 2020-21?
- With which country,India signed MoU in field of sustainable urban development?
- Who launched the Senior care Ageing Growth Engine, SAGE project to select, support and create a one-stop access of elderly care products and services by credible start-ups?
A) Yogi Adityanath
B) Narendra Modi
C) Nitin Gadkari
D) Thaawarchand Gehlot
- Which state high court will commence final hearing on the petition filed by five Independent MLAs challenging their disqualification from the state Assembly?
- Who will chair the expert group on fixation of minimum wages and national floor wages?
A) Manohar Singh
B) Ajit Mishra
C) Ajeet Parmar
D) Rajesh Sinha
- With which country,Cabinet signed MoU in the field of sustainable urban development?
- Which program was launched by Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar recently to distribute seeds to farmers?
A) Seed Minikit
B) Seed Yield
C) Seed Sow
- Recently Railways has achieved highest freight loading of how much million tonnes in 2020-21?
- Recently India to get how many new Flying Training Academies under liberalised FTO policy of AAI?
- Which country will host the Health Ministers from the Group of Seven (G7) countries?
- Which organisation to set up “One Health” expert-panel to advise on animal disease risks?
- As per recent RBI monetary policy, GDP growth forecast for FY 22 has been revised to how much percent ?
- Recently Public Sector Banks has Offered Unsecured Loans Up To how much amount For Covid Treatment?
A) ₹3 lakh
B) ₹2 lakh
C) ₹4 lakh
D) ₹5 lakh
- Recently Asian Development Bank (ADB) has inked a pact with the union government for how much amount loan assistance to upgrade road infrastructure in the north-eastern state Sikkim?
A) ₹15.50 cr
B) ₹20.99 cr
C) ₹17.35 cr
D) ₹18.23 cr
- Which scheme was recommended by Finance Ministry for small taxpayers, allows filing of returns with reduced late fee?
A) Amnesty Scheme
B) Taxpayer Scheme
C) GSTIn Scheme
- The Ministry of Defence signed a contract with which company to procure 11 airport surveillance radars for the Indian Navy and the Indian Coast Guard?
A) Mahindra Telephonics
- Recently which Indian person has been appointed by the World Bank as an Advisor to the World Bank?
A) Dinesh Jain
B) Rakesh Sharma
C) Mahesh Jain
D) Ranjitsinh Disale
- Which department will be constructing the country’s first research reactor on public-private partnership (PPP) model?
A) Department of New and Renewable Energy
B) Ministry of Science and Technology
C) Ministry of Defence
D) Department of Atomic Energy
- Recently which ministry operationalised its Covid-19 counselling helpline number 14443?
A) Ministry of Ayush
B) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
C) Ministry of Defence
D) Ministry of Rural Development
- Who has penned a book titled ‘Stargazing: The Players in My Life’?
A) Ravi Shashtri
B) Ajay Jadeja
C) Dinesh Karthik
D) Sachin Tendulkar
- What is the theme of this year’s Global Day of Parents?
A) Appreciatie all parents throughout the world
B) Endorsement of parents struggles
C) Parents -A love to joy
D) Respect the parents
- When is World Bicycle Day observed?
A) June 3
B) June 1
C) June 4
D) June 5
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of World Health Organisation?
- Where is the HQ of World Bank?
- Where is the HQ of Asian Development Bank?
- Where is the HQ of Airport Authority of India?