Current Affairs 5 March 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 March 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 4, 2018
- Ama Gaon, Ama Vikas programme on Panchayatiraj has been launched by which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
- Prafulla Das passed away recently. He was a renowned ________
- Name the gold medal winner of the ISSF World Cup in the men’s 10 m air pistol event?
A) Shahzar Rizvi
B) Jitu Rai
C) Abhinav Bindra
D) Vijay Kumar
- Mukul Sangma has recently resigned from the post of the Chief Minister of which state?
- Javed Abidi died of health issues. He was one of the first activists of _______ movement in India
A) Anti- Corruption
B) Non- Violence
- Davide Astori who died recently was related with which sports?
A) Formula Racing
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the governor of Meghalaya?
A) Jagdish Mukhi
B) Tathagata Roy
C) Padmanabha Acharya
D) Ganga Prasad