Current Affairs 5 March 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 March 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 4, 2020
- Which city to host 108th Indian Science Congress?
- Which Bank has switched to “Cash Budget Based Assessment (CBBA)” from “Projected Balance Sheet (PBS)” method of Fund Based Working Capital (FBWC) limits for assessment of the working capital requirement for corporates or large advances?
- Which Bank ties-up with Zomato to launch co-branded credit card powered by Mastercard?
- Recently which company has got a brokerage licence from the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) to sell life and non-life insurance products?
A)Paytm Insurance Broking
D)Reliance Insurance Broker
- How much initial package was announced by World Bank as emergency aid to countries coping with coronavirus?
A)USD 15 billion
B)USD 5 billion
C)USD 10 billion
D)USD 12 billion
- Which Institute has inked a tripartite deal with the National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development for setting up three Farmer Producer Organization in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh?
- According to the 2019 report of the International Narcotics Control Board (INCB), released by United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime (UNODC),which country is among top suppliers of pharma drugs used in trafficking?
- Recently OECD downgraded India’s FY21 GDP growth to how much percent?
- Which Company has collaborated with Accenture to help deepen the reach of entrepreneurs and startups that are focused on social impact and sustainability?
- As per FIH World Rankings 2020,what is the rank of Indian Hockey men’s team?
- Who recently attains number one spot in ICC Women’s T20I rankings?
- Recently Azlan Shah Cup postponed due to Coronavirus threat.It was scheduled to be held in which country?
- Recently which Indian boxer ban was lifted by National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA)?
- Who has been given additional charge of Chairman and Managing Director of MMTC Ltd?
- Recently which Buddhist religious leader in Bangladesh passed away?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Hearing Day?
A) Hearing for life, don’t let hearing loss limit you
B)Check Your Hearing
C)Hear the future
D)Action for hearing loss,make a sound investment
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of RBL Bank?
- Where is the HQ of World Bank?
- Where is the HQ of Organisation Of Economic Cooperation Development?