Current Affairs 5 November 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 Novemberber 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 04, 2017
- Name the committee formed by the government of Maharashtra to study the feasibility ofmerging financially weak District Central Cooperative Banks (DCCBs) with the Maharashtra State Cooperative (MSC) Bank.
A) Dinesh Sharma
B) Partha Mukhopadhay
C) V Narayanasamy
D) Yashwant Thorat
- As per the latest government notification, it will be mandatory for all new four-wheel automobiles sold from _________________ to have FASTag devices.
A) February 28, 2018
B) November 30, 2017
C) January 1, 2018
D) December 1, 2017
- The 1st Heli Expo India and International Civil Helicopter Conclave-2017 has been organized in which city?
A) New Delhi
- According to the global passenger traffic data by the International Air Transport Association (IATA), which country experienced the highest domestic air passenger traffic in September 2017?
- India has set a Guinness world record of cooking _________ kg khichdi live at the World Food India 2017 event.
A) 850 kg
B) 1000 kg
C) 918 kg
D) 950 kg
- Etikoppaka toys which recently received the Geographical Indication tag is a popular art work of which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- India successfully tested its indigenously developed light weight ‘Glide’ bomb SAAW. Expand SAAW.
A) Scientific Anti Aero Weapon
B) Smart Anti Airfield Weapon
C) Super Automatic Airfield Weapon
D) Supersonic Auto Aircraft Weapon
- Kerala based five-ship Indian naval training flotilla headed by Captain D J Revar is on a visit to which country to foster “bridges of friendship” and expose trainees to foreign waters?
C) Sri Lanka
- The World Youth Forum 2017 has been organized in which country?
D) Saudi Arabia
- Name the chef that led the team of Chefs for preparing record breaking khichdi during the World Food India 2017 event.
A) Rakesh Sethi
B) Sanjeev Kapoor
C) Imtiaz Qureshi
D) Satish Gowda
- As per the report by IATA India’s domestic passenger traffic rose by _______ percent in September 2017 as compared to previous month.
- Name the airline to be named the Airline of the Year for 2018 by AirlineRatings.com.
A) Singapore Airlines
B) Bangkok Airways
C) Air Mauritius
D) Air New Zealand
- Who has been selected for the Tata Literature Live! Lifetime Achievement Award 2017?
A) Amitav Ghosh
B) Mahasweta Devi
C) Girish Karnad
D) Sir VS Naipaul
- The Sri Ranganathaswamy Temple which has won theUNESCO Asia Pacific Award of Merit 2017for cultural heritage conservation is located in which state?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Who has been named as the ambassador of the 2017 AIBA Women’s Youth World Championships?
A) M C Mary Kom
B) Laishram Sarita Devi
C) Sarjubala Devi
D) Kavita Chahal
- Saad al-Hariri, who recently resigned from the post served as a Prime Minister of which country?
B) Saudi Arabia
- The government of India has signed an MoU worth Rs ____________ crore with Indian brand Patanjali at the World Food India 2017.
- According to the recent notification of the Revenue Department, farmers will not need to quote PAN for cash sale of their produce up to Rs _____ lakh a day.
- As per the World Bank, India is expected to become a high-middle income country by which year?
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has made it mandatory for corporate borrowers having exposure of Rs ______ crore and above to obtain 20-digit Legal Entity Identifier (LEI).
A) Rs 2 crore
B) Rs 4 crore
C) Rs 5 crore
D) Rs 3 crore
- Corporate borrowers with fund and non-fund exposure of Rs 1,000 crore and abovewill have to get the unique LEI code by_____________
A) December 1, 2019
B) June 30, 2018
C) March 31, 2019
D) March 31, 2018
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- What is the capital of Lebanon?
- The 2017 AIBA Women’s Youth World Championships has been organized in which city?
- Name the CEO of the World Bank.
A) Jose Graziano da Silva
B) Guy Ryder
C) António Guterres
D) Kristalina Georgieva
- What is the currency of Egypt?
A) Egyptian peso
B) Egyptian pound
C) Egyptian euro
D) Egyptian dollar