Current Affairs 5 September 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 September 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 4, 2018
- India along with 23 other nations, would be participating in a major Indian ocean-wide tsunami mock exercise (drill).What is the name of the exercise?
A)AI Wave 15
B)UI Wave 25
- Which ministry organized National Nutrition Month across the country to mark the fight against malnutrition?
A)Ministry of Agriculture
B)Ministry of Women and Child Development
C)Ministry of Corporate Affairs
D)Ministry of Defence
- Government released how much amount for development of forward areas along international borders?
- Which state railway station will be renamed after Krishna?
- 71st session of the WHO Regional Committee held in which city?
- International Aviation Summit begins in which city?
- Which state government will soon distribute mobile phones to women under the Bhamashah Yojana?
- Which country will be Jharkhand’s partner country at the Food Processing Summit slated in November 2018?
- US India Business Council(USIBC) to hold its first summit in which city?
- Which country remained the top source of FDI into India in 2017-18 ?
- How many launches will be conducted by ISRO in September 2018, , including the Chandrayaan-2 mission, in just seven months?
- RBI asked banks with more than how many branches branches to appoint an internal ombudsman (IO)?
- NABARD sanctioned how much amount under the Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF), to West Bengal for 158 minor irrigation and 23 flood protection projects?
- Which organization launched its first Trade Finance Scorecard, a new tool to address market gaps stemming from the unintended consequences of global measures to fight money-laundering and terrorism?
D)Asian Development Bank
- Which Indian player clinched gold in the men’s 50m pistol event at Changwon (South Korea)?
C)Om Prakash Mitharval
- Alastair Cook announced retirement from International cricket.He belongs to which state?
- Which team players became the first set of Indian shooters to secure quota places for the 2020 Olympics by winning a silver and finishing fourth respectively in the women’s 10 m air rifle event of the ISSF World Championship in Changwon,South Africa?
A)Apoorva Singh and Uttam Singh
B)Anjum Moudgil and Apoorva Singh
C)Anjum Chopra and Neeraj Singh
D)Anjum Moudgil and Apurvi Chandela
- Who was sworn as new President of Pakistan?
B)Asif Ali Zardari
C)Dr Arif Alvi
- Recently,Football player Arthur Pereira passed away.He belongs to which country?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of China?
- When was US India Business Council founded?
- Where is the HQ of USIBC?