Current Affairs 5 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 4, 2020
- Which bank launched ‘Home Utsav’, a virtual property exhibition that digitally showcases real estate projects by renowned developers?
A) Lakshmi Vilas Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- The Ministry of Tribal Affairs and which of the following organized National Tribal Research Conclave in September 2020?
A) Indian Institute of Planning & Management
B) Institute of Secretariat Training and Management
C) National Institute of Public Finance and Policy
D) Indian Institute of Public Administration
- S Krishnan has been appointed as the Managing Director and CEO of which bank?
A) Bank of Maharashtra
B) United Bank of India
C) Punjab & Sind Bank
D) Dena Bank
- Who is appointed as the Managing Director and CEO of South Indian Bank?
A) Murali Ramakrishnan
B) Deverakonda Vijay
C) Muthuswami Raghavan
D) VG Mathew
- Who won the 48th annual world open chess tournament conducted online?
A) B. Adhiban
C) P. Iniyan
D) Santosh Gujrathi
- What is the title of the book authored by Pope Francis scheduled to be released in December?
A) The Book of Joy
B) Let Us Dream
C) The Art of Happiness
D) Essential Teachings
- All-rounder David Capel who passed away recently hailed from which country?
B) New Zealand
C) South Africa
- In September 2020, union minister RK Singh launched GTAM for electricity, a move that will lead to an increase in the participants in the renewable energy sector. Who does T stands for in GTAM?
- Goa is paired with which state under Ek Bharat Shresht Bharat?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Sikkim is paired with which state under Ek Bharat Shresht Bharat?
A) West Bengal
D) Uttar Pradesh
- In a draft notification, Ministry of Road Transport and Highways notified making FASTag mandatory for old vehicles sold before 1st December, 2017. When will be this amended provision to be put into force?
A) 1st January 2021
B) 1st April 2021
C) 1st August 2021
D) 1st October 2021
- In which state is Pang Lhabsol festival celebrated?
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- Mustapha Adib has been appointed as the Prime Minister of which country?
- Which Indian institution ranked on the top of the 63 Indian universities in the World University Rankings 2021 released by the UK-based Times Higher Education (THE)?
A) NIT Jalandhar
B) Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru
C) IIM Chennai
D) IIT Ropar
- Which state signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Council of Scientific and Industrial Research – Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (CSIR-IICT) to establish a bulk drug park in the state?
A) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which state government signed an MoU with Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) to develop the micro, small and medium enterprise (MSME) ecosystem in the state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Which Indian celebrity has been named as the brand ambassador of Flipkart-owned fashion marketplace Myntra?
A) Kareena Kapoor Khan
B) Kriti Sanon
C) Kiara Advani
D) Shraddha Kapoor
- How much amount of annual plan has been approved for Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY) in J & K for the year 2020-21?
A) Rs 601,12 crore
B) Rs 615,27 crore
C) Rs 638,44 crore
D) Rs 629,09 crore
- Which country has become the first in Africa to have received validation from the World Health Organization (WHO) for having eliminated human African trypanosomiasis or “sleeping sickness”?
- In which state is the newspaper named ‘The Young Minds’, specifically designed for kids going to be launched?
A) Uttar Pradesh
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Myntra located?
- Times Higher Education, formerly The Times Higher Education Supplement, is a weekly magazine based in ____________.
A) New York
- What is the capital city of Togo