Current Affairs 6 April 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 5 April 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 5, 2018
- When is the National Maritime Day observed in India?
A) April 5
B) April 3
C) April 4
D) April 6
- According to the first bi-monthly monetary policy review of the new fiscal, the estimated real GDP growth rate of India for 2018-19 is likely to vary between _______
A) 7.1- 7.6 %
B) 7.5- 7.7 %
C) 7.2-7.5 %
D) 7.4-7.9 %
- Name the Indian World champion weightlifter to secure India’s first gold medal of the 2018 Commonwealth Games by winning in the women’s 48kg event?
A) Ngangbam Soniya Chanu
B) Saikhom Mirabai Chanu
C) Sanamacha Chanu
D) Khumukcham Sanjita Chanu
- When is the United Nations’ International Day for Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action observed?
A) April 5
B) April 3
C) April 4
D) April 2
- Recently NASA’s Hubble Space Telescope has captured an image of the most distant single star ever seen in the Universe. What is the name of the star?
- The UIDAI ha launched Virtual ID to address privacy concerns related to Aadhaar. The Virtual ID is a ________ digit number.
- What is the theme of the 2018 National Maritime Day?
A) Connecting India through Shipping
B) Indian Shipping – An Ocean of Opportunity
C) Ease of doing business in the maritime sector
D) Make in India” – an opportunity for the Maritime sector
- Name the App recently launched by the Government for Coal Quality Monitoring.
- Recently popular actor Kolam Ajith passed away. He worked for which cinema?
- According to the latest data by the Steel Users Federation of India (Sufi), India is the ____________ largest producer of crude steel in the world.
- The government of India has launched “Adopt a Heritage Project” for the overall development of tourist amenities. The parties adopting the heritage sites would be termed as________
A) Paryatan Saathi
B) Monument Mitra
C) Heritage Sevak
D) Swadesh Yatri Rakshak
- India defeated which country to clinch the 5th South East Asian Women Handball Championship?
B) Sri Lanka
D) South Africa
- Which among the following is the first bank of India to start using WhatsApp to provide its basic banking services to the customers?
A) HDFC Bank
B) IndusInd Bank
C) Bank of Baroda
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- What is the theme of the 2018 International Day for Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action?
A) More Than Mines
B) Mine Action is Humanitarian Action
C) Needs driven. People Centred
D) Mine Action: Advancing Protection, Peace, and Development
- Which state has launched Mother’s Absolute Affection (MAA) programme to promote the importance of breastfeeding?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Andhra Pradesh
Static GK Based on Current Affairs
- Who is the Chairman of the 6 membered Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) of India?
A) Chetan Ghate
B) Viral A Acharya
C) Urjit Patel
D) Michael Patra
- The KD Singh Babu Stadium is located in which city?
- The Archaeological Survey of India is located in which city?
D) New Delhi
- Who is the Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Culture?
A) Manoj Sinha
B) Mahesh Sharma
C) Vijay Goel
D) Jayant Sinha
- Who is the Minister of State (Independent Charge) of the Ministry of Tourism?
A) Alphons Kannanthanam
B) Giiraj Singh
C) Pon Radhakrishnan
D) Ashwini Kumar Choubey